Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-2014 D1 Commitments

Originally posted by CrossCheck View Post
    An honest mistake since she plays for a Mass club and attends school there too. As for your "facts" perhaps you need to learn a few...the most obvious being that no District [Mass included] is guaranteed any goalie 'slots' at U16 or U17. The second point is that the District has nothing to do with who is selected. It is a USA Hockey controlled selection process...not run by Assabett last I checked.
    Proctor Academy is in Andover, NH not Mass.
    (Posted by a proud Proctor Academy parent)

Comment

It is a USA Hockey controlled selection process...not run by Assabett last I checked.
      Hmmmm, are you sure about this?

Comment

Robert Morris*
        Brittany Howard..........F..............(London)........... ...........St. Thomas, Ontario
        Tia Kipfer...................F..............(London).. .....................Stratford, Ontario
        Jessica Dodds.............G..............(Can U18/London)............London, Ontario
        Maeve Garvey............F...............(Burlington).... ..............Oakville, Ontario
        Mackenzie Johnston....F...............(Etobicoke)........... ........Barrie, Ontario
        Mikaela Lowater.........D...............(Mississaugua).... ..........Thornhill, Ontario
        Rikki Meilleur.............F...............(Shaftesbury) .................St. Adolphe, Manitoba

Comment

Originally posted by 96IllinoisDad View Post
          Robert Morris*
          Brittany Howard..........F..............(London)........... ...........St. Thomas, Ontario
          Tia Kipfer...................F..............(London).. .....................Stratford, Ontario
          Jessica Dodds.............G..............(Can U18/London)............London, Ontario
          Maeve Garvey............F...............(Burlington).... ..............Oakville, Ontario
          Mackenzie Johnston....F...............(Etobicoke)........... ........Barrie, Ontario
          Mikaela Lowater.........D...............(Mississaugua).... ..........Thornhill, Ontario
          Rikki Meilleur.............F...............(Shaftesbury) .................St. Adolphe, Manitoba
          Looks like somebody had a good recruiting trip in Ontario.

Comment

Rochester (RIT)
            Lindsay Stenason .............F ...........................(Oakville Hornets) ..........................Oakville, ON
            Brooke Stoddart ..............G ..........................(Brampton Thunder) ........................Orr Lake, ON
            Dakota Waites .................F ..........................(Durham Lightning) ...........................Whitby, ON
            Caitlin Wallace .................F...........................(Ston ey Creek Sabres)....................Brantford, ON

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/201...o-play-for-rit
            Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
            College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
            Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
            Men's Frozen Four 2010
            Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
            Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

College of the Holy Cross

Rose Rather F - CT Polar Bears
              Anne Marie Ng F - Assabet/Southfield
              Erin Hall D - Southfield/Spitfires
              Isabella Bagi D - Gunnery/CT Polar Bears
              Livvy Konaxis F - Assabet/Beverly
              Meghan O'Donnell F - Cushing/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                Rochester (RIT)
                Lindsay Stenason .............F ...........................(Oakville Hornets) ..........................Oakville, ON
                Brooke Stoddart ..............G ..........................(Brampton Thunder) ........................Orr Lake, ON
                Dakota Waites .................F ..........................(Durham Lightning) ...........................Whitby, ON
                Caitlin Wallace .................F...........................(Ston ey Creek Sabres)....................Brantford, ON

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/201...o-play-for-rit
                Looks like someone else did too...Guess they can't find any US players willing to go to these fine institutions of higher learning.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyworld33 View Post
                  College of the Holy Cross

Rose Rather F - CT Polar Bears
                  Anne Marie Ng F - Assabet/Southfield
                  Erin Hall D - Southfield/Spitfires
                  Isabella Bagi D - Gunnery/CT Polar Bears
                  Livvy Konaxis F - Assabet/Beverly
                  Meghan O'Donnell F - Cushing/Wizards
                  This belongs in the DIII thread

Comment

Originally posted by oldicehouse View Post
                    Proctor Academy is in Andover, NH not Mass.
                    (Posted by a proud Proctor Academy parent)
                    You should be proud since they won the NEPSAC Div. 2 championship last season over Middlesex!!

Comment

An honest mistake since she plays for a Mass club and attends school there too. As for your "facts" perhaps you need to learn a few...the most obvious being that no District [Mass included] is guaranteed any goalie 'slots' at U16 or U17. The second point is that the District has nothing to do with who is selected. It is a USA Hockey controlled selection process...not run by Assabett last I checked.
                      Right....Carl Gray has absolutely NO influence on who is picked for goalies for the National Camps. He is totally uninvolved and nobody at USA Hockey ever reachs out to him and the Assabet program coaches because USA Hockey makes all of their assessments to determine MA NDC goalie candidates based on 3 hours of MA Hockey festival tryouts. Sure ..... and I have a bridge to sell you......

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
                        Right....Carl Gray has absolutely NO influence on who is picked for goalies for the National Camps. He is totally uninvolved and nobody at USA Hockey ever reachs out to him and the Assabet program coaches because USA Hockey makes all of their assessments to determine MA NDC goalie candidates based on 3 hours of MA Hockey festival tryouts. Sure ..... and I have a bridge to sell you......
                        Who cares, post somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tncuse View Post
                          Who cares, post somewhere else.
                          Agreed - I'm done with it. Victoria Hansen to BU as noted in original post.

Comment

Looks like someone else did too...Guess they can't find any US players willing to go to these fine institutions of higher learning.
                            I know I may be biased but I wouldn't lump RIT and RMU into the same class academically.
                            ...and whadaya know, it's another freshman...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
                              Agreed - I'm done with it. Victoria Hansen to BU as noted in original post.
                              That old fool? Yes...he has nothing to do with it. And yes again....it's all about the tryout...unfortunately, the season long statistics,etc. mean zip to the USA hockey goalie folks [who make many mistakes every year]. Sorry your kid got cut but them's the facts so stop crying and move along.

Comment

That old fool? Yes...he has nothing to do with it. And yes again....it's all about the tryout...unfortunately, the season long statistics,etc. mean zip to the USA hockey goalie folks [who make many mistakes every year]. Sorry your kid got cut but them's the facts so stop crying and move along.
                                I don't have a kid who was cut in the NDC goalie process. I was initially irritated by the personal attack in this posting, but then I looked back at your previous posts and saw it is par for the course with you, so rant on..... It's exactly what I would expect from a person who proudly picked a dirty, dangerous penalty as their username.
                                Last edited by HockeyEast33; 01-04-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X