Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota vs. UAA - Vengeance (10/28 - 10/29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs. UAA - Vengeance (10/28 - 10/29)

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    I'm the same exact way man. If they aren't playing the Gophers, I cheer for all Minnesota teams before anyone else. I know a lot of people who do the same
    I would be one of those as well...ESPECIALLY when they're playing North Dakota or Wisconsin!
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

We don't want her to be too angry when she comes to town
      Angry Sue does crazy and irrational things. Your PP will be above 40%. There is nothing to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
        I would be one of those as well...ESPECIALLY when they're playing North Dakota or Wisconsin!
        That's right brothers! Minnesota Hockey!

Comment

• Originally posted by d2d View Post
          i would be one of those as well...especially when they're playing north dakota or wisconsin! :d

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            Looks like the Star Tribune didn't have time to create a full write up for the series, real nice.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/132749393.html
            Nice.

Too bad Vevo wrecks it with advertisements now
            Originally posted by CavalryNate
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
              The video stream is at http://uaahockey.nmtvsports.com/
              Maybe that link will help save some bandwidth for tonight.
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

Please try not to moan too much about the student run video production. Compared to other similar broadcasts they're better than some ...

So there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                  Please try not to moan too much about the student run video production. Compared to other similar broadcasts they're better than some ...

So there's that.
                  As long as they follow the puck, I'm good. Beggars can't be choosers

Comment

No complaining at all, I'm just happy it will be viewable somewhere. I watched some of the Jan Brady UAA game a few weeks ago online and the video was decent I thought.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                      No complaining at all, I'm just happy it will be viewable somewhere. I watched some of the Jan Brady UAA game a few weeks ago online and the video was decent I thought.
                      Ah, go ahead and complain. If the video isn't up to FSN standards we should be arrogant enought to b**** about it! Personally I'm too old to stay up and watch a streaming webcast that late. The third period will be waaaaay past my bedtime.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Ah, go ahead and complain. If the video isn't up to FSN standards we should be arrogant enought to b**** about it! Personally I'm too old to stay up and watch a streaming webcast that late. The third period will be waaaaay past my bedtime.
                        Me too. I might try to watch and/or listen to some of it but I might not make it through because we are heading up to Mille Lacs in the morning to hit the pond.
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Bites that there is no TV, guess I'll have to watch the last baseball game.

Hey, is Dealiest Catch filming right now? If not, why not use their equipment and put it on the Discovery Channel?

If they play a hockey game and it's not on TV, did it really happen? Does it count? It is 2011, right?
                          Better dead than Red

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                            Me too. I might try to watch and/or listen to some of it but I might not make it through because we are heading up to Mille Lacs in the morning to hit the pond.
                            I'm jealous. Have fun man.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                              I'm jealous. Have fun man.
                              Gotta do something with these untelevised games

Hopefully we can stay warm!
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                Hope you net some big walters and tank smallies. I'll be doing the same much closer to home.

Comment

Working...
                                X