No announcement yet.

10/28-10/29 Michigan Tech vs. Denver - Don't Leave without your Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10/28-10/29 Michigan Tech vs. Denver - Don't Leave without your Ice Cream

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
    You can be such a d1ckhead that I'm now believing you are one. Good luck with your pathetic life f-head.
    ...man, I hate sportsmanship
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      aww, do you need a hug? your coach threw the game, embarrassed his team and is an fucking asshole douchebag much like you and the rest of their fanbase...stay classy
      This * ∞

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      *****http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6889/kettles.jpg******
      You sir, have won

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
      You can be such a d1ckhead that I'm now believing you are one. Good luck with your pathetic life f-head.
      I would rather support a losing team with some class and integrity with an amazing fan base than support a winning team like DU and the rest of the NCHC counterparts and have to actually call people like you a "fellow fan". I can't believe people actually associate with people like you.

Comment

Still waiting on the popcorn...
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Pre-game interviews with Gordic and Pearson

Post-game interview with Pearson

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            Still waiting on the popcorn...
            In honor of our western friends, here is a big steaming pile of "popcorn-NaCHos" for you. Enjoy the rest of the show.

If Denver wins tonight, we'll get hit with a pile of posts along the lines of "Yeah, we came into your building and took points so suck it..." However if Tech wins again tonight I can't wait to see what excuses get posted for Tech "stealing" another win from the mighty Denver.
            Look on the bright side - DU you make WI feel really good. They felt bad when they left, but they took Tech to overtime both nights before losing. Now they feel much better about themselves because they didn't get blown out of the building either night.
            Ryan J

*****http://lh5.ggpht.com/-kaVq1fJwyYA/TgPPi6WeCRI/AAAAAAAAAnA/w8txkGwBIqg/Nacho%252520Popcorn2%25255B5%25255D.jpg******
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

You know how relevant the Pioneers are in the Denver market, they haven't been lampooned on South Park in the series 15 seasons.
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

If tech can put 7 on DU, CC is easily going to be able to hit double digits.

edit: MN too.

edit2: and BSU
                Last edited by bigblue_dl; 10-29-2011, 10:02 AM.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

do any of the DU fans think Gwoz "threw the game" or pulled the goalie (after the first time) to "punish" the team?? if I was a parent of a DU player, I would be sooo ****ed off about that.

have to say this - in the past, when Tech won, it looked like we eked it out, flukey, lucky, reffing, whatever. last night Tech handed it to DU, they dominated, outplayed, out scored, out hustled. if Mel says we can get better than this (and I think we can too) - I just have to repeat - wow. just wow.
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

oh. one more thing. we do still make some silly mistakes - but in the past our mistakes would have lead to the other team scoring. this year, there is always someone else to help out, to back up. team. wow.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Congrats Huskies!

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        It's a him.
                        I wouldn't go that far...
                        Originally posted by vizoroo
                        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                        Originally posted by duper
                        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                        Originally posted by dggoddard
                        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Geez, if Tech continues to win, our fans are gonna turn into a bunch of A-holes. I'm not talking about bigblue_dl, of course. He is, was, and will always continue to be one... along with being an embarrassment to and a poor representative of the Michigan Tech fanbase. As much as I hate Buttmidji, maybe it was a good thing to lose to them to keep our fans grounded a little bit.

Now with that said: goooo Huskies! Kick some Pioneer rear tonight!
                          Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

No question Tech outplayed DU last night. Hoping the tables are turned tonight. Go Pios!
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

if every single one of us Tech fans turns into a gloating, arrogant, insufferable, mean spirited a^^hole - we deserve it!!! Go Tech!!

seriously, there is a special place in hockey hell for the admins of DU and UND. I don't think we will be this vitriolic with other teams.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Like most of the "leftover" fans I waded thru the same feelings of anger towards DU and UND. I've finally come to the place though where I'd rather let my team speak for me on the ice, like they did last night. Tech fans, we never have to like DU and UND but let's not take it out on their fans many of whom will miss the old WCHA. After all, Tech is a smaller institution with a great history that has gone thru some struggles; we're not hard for others to root for. Let's not turn anyone against us because of the way that we conduct ourselves. College hockey fans are a great fraternity; we need to stick together lest we have another UAH.

Comment

Working...
                                X