PDA

View Full Version : 10/28-10/29 Michigan Tech vs. Denver - Don't Leave without your Ice Cream

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

bigblue_dl
10-24-2011, 07:52 PM
I'm just tired of it. Was it lame that realignment happened? Sure. Could you and I have done anything about it? Nope.

Coach Pearson has the right attitude - we have to try and be the best team we can be, regardless of what conference we're in.Thats all true, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to ****ed at the people/schools responsible, because THEY should have done something about it.

huskyfan
10-24-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm not over it. I'm still mad at DU and UND. the arrogance of it all. "elite" schools. "star studded" league. newbie teams invited in. founding members dissed.

imagine in football Nebraska, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Florida State dumping their leagues because they are too "good" and new "quality" opponents.

but, yes. we aren't changing it. guess its like picking at a scab, huh? anyway I hope it fires up the teams and the fans.

uaafanblog
10-24-2011, 08:48 PM
When I jumped on the FUDU bandwagon I figured I wasn't jumping off for a good long time. Each series against the male bovine excrement teams presents an opportunity for some FU action and it'd be a waste of famdom not to pile onto these programs at every turn.

FadeToBlack&Gold
10-24-2011, 08:56 PM
imagine in football Nebraska, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Florida State dumping their leagues because they are too "good" and new "quality" opponents.

But...but something like that would NEVER happen. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest_Conference) ;)

manurespreader
10-24-2011, 09:03 PM
I agree with fade to a certain extent. Certainly I'm over the initial feelings, I'm tired of the diatribes etc, and I figure that if that's what they want then fine, however I would have preferred that gwoz and his AD tell the truth about why they left and the fact that they lied has lost them a lot of respect in my book.

bigblue_dl
10-25-2011, 08:33 AM
When I jumped on the FUDU bandwagon I figured I wasn't jumping off for a good long time. Each series against the male bovine excrement teams presents an opportunity for some FU action and it'd be a waste of famdom not to pile onto these programs at every turn.I agree 100%.

huskyfan
10-25-2011, 09:31 AM
just to add a little more excitement - apparently this move was being planned for quite some time. the NaChos made nice at meetings, but in secret were plotting to hatch their nefarious schemes.

excuse me, got to go, Elvis just pulled in. and aliens are attempting to snatch a bigfoot from our yard.

bigblue_dl
10-25-2011, 09:42 AM
excuse me, got to go, Elvis just pulled in. and aliens are attempting to snatch a bigfoot from our yard.Nah, that's just Dorito.

du78
10-25-2011, 12:43 PM
DU schedule on their website indicates both games will be webcast live on Pioneer Vision this weekend.

JohnsonsJerseys
10-25-2011, 01:34 PM
I hope a lot of fans care and I hope they are all at the games this weekend!!

I'm making the drive up for the weekend just to make sure George and DU get an earful from a "non-like-minded" fan. It won't change anything, but I'll feel better.
:-)
Razzing ideas:
Have some NaCHos delivered to the bench at key moments during the game.
Make a "receiving line" of crushed NaCHos for when the visiting team enters the JMSIA.
Put NaCHo cheese on the door knobs to the visitor's lockerroom.
And of course any number of witty signs could be created...

Ryan J

bigblue_dl
10-25-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm making the drive up for the weekend just to make sure George and DU get an earful from a "non-like-minded" fan. It won't change anything, but I'll feel better.
Razzing ideas:
Make a "receiving line" of crushed NaCHos for when the visiting team enters the JMSIA.

Ryan J

F - U - D - U clap clap clapclapclap

Take Gwoz's foot stool out of his hotel room so he has trouble getting up into bed.

dggoddard
10-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Last trip to Houghton for the Pioneers.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ohXI3po8hK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RaceBoarder
10-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Although it's one of our cheers, the ever popular "See Ya B*TCH!" seems appropriate :p

Flashy Man
10-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Last trip to Houghton for the Pioneers.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ohXI3po8hK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goodbye is a mutual thing, which this isn't.

bigblue_dl
10-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Goodbye is a mutual thing, which this isn't.This is raping someone and skipping the country for a non-extradition treaty carribbean island. Like a ****ing coward.

manurespreader
10-25-2011, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQ1qkGxoR0

FadeToBlack&Gold
10-25-2011, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQ1qkGxoR0

That'll play.

If memory serves me right, MEg and huskyfan may not want to follow that link though. :p

huskyfan
10-25-2011, 07:19 PM
nor did I. :p:)

nmupiccdiva
10-25-2011, 07:36 PM
That'll play.

If memory serves me right, MEg and huskyfan may not want to follow that link though. :p

nor did I. :p:)

Yup, he knew that. ;)

Razzing ideas:

Ryan J
This. This. Oh, please, make this happen. A constant parade of NaCHo delivery. Add in some ice cream for good measure. Please, Tech Alumni--use all that money you make and put it to this good cause.

bigblue_dl
10-25-2011, 07:41 PM
That'll play.

If memory serves me right, MEg and huskyfan may not want to follow that link though. :pWhy wouldn't they want to click on it? Its the Eagles, what could possibly be bad about the Eagles?