Colorado College at RPI 28/29 Oct for a couple non-conference tilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado College at RPI 28/29 Oct for a couple non-conference tilts

Ready to get this thread started. CC is coming off a bye week (early season bye's stink) so Tiger fans are ready to drop the puck. As far as I know CC has no injuries. My educated guess would be that Joe Howe will start and play in net Friday, with Josh Thorimbert starting and playing Saturday in goal. This will also be CC's first road games of the season. I do know of at least five CC fans (live in NY state) who will be at both games. CC Tiger fans what can you add or say?

RPI fans, what would you like to discuss?
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Re: Colorado College at RPI 28/29 Oct for a couple non-conference tilts

Congratulations to CC on your two wins at RPI this coming weekend.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

I would like to discuss that this thread had already been started. http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...8-amp-10-29%29

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        Congratulations to CC on your two wins at RPI this coming weekend.
        No kidding....

Rise on

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
          Ready to get this thread started. CC is coming off a bye week (early season bye's stink) so Tiger fans are ready to drop the puck. As far as I know CC has no injuries. My educated guess would be that Joe Howe will start and play in net Friday, with Josh Thorimbert starting and playing Saturday in goal. This will also be CC's first road games of the season. I do know of at least five CC fans (live in NY state) who will be at both games. CC Tiger fans what can you add or say?

RPI fans, what would you like to discuss?
          Byes stink? You got to come and watch a DU victory, tig! I hope you cheered us on, like I urged you to do!?!?! It was actually pretty cool to see you there...you seem to be a good college hockey fan, I'll flip ya to abandon that 1957 team and join up with the good side of Colorado college hockey, DU

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I would like to discuss that this thread had already been started. http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...8-amp-10-29%29
            My bad! I did look through the entire first page and did not see a thread so came to the wrong conclusion. I vote we kill this thread and continue on with the thread that was started first. My apologies.
            World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              No kidding....

Rise on
              Yeah, why don't we just skip the games altogether and let everyone save their energy, seeing as how we know who is going to win anyway?
              Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                My bad! I did look through the entire first page and did not see a thread so came to the wrong conclusion. I vote we kill this thread and continue on with the thread that was started first. My apologies.
                Looking at post #4 in this thread, and I say yes... kill it! kill it with fire!

Comment

Working...
                X