taking out the trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking out the trash

A suggestion: This site would be more compact, user friendly, and reputable if all the predictions, promises and guarantees later disproven by game outcomes were automatically deleted after the fact from this site. This policy would save a lot of embarrassment, hard feelings, and pointless quibbliing also.

Re: taking out the trash

What would be the point of the site, then?

Comment

Are you kidding me? That's what makes this fun.

Comment

But then your post count would drop back to 1
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
          A suggestion: This site would be more compact, user friendly, and reputable if all the predictions, promises and guarantees later disproven by game outcomes were automatically deleted after the fact from this site. This policy would save a lot of embarrassment, hard feelings, and pointless quibbliing also.
          It'd be much easier for you to say "Kick out all of the Hockey East fans."

Comment

This site would be more compact and user-friendly if we just deleted threads like this one.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

A suggestion: stop breathing.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Why? We're usually right in predicting an ECAC loss.

Comment

why?
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    ''

zing!
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I'll take anal bum cover for $1,000
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                        What would be the point of the site, then?
                        Stupid thread names.

Comment

Working...
                        X