SCSU @ UND Oct. 28 & 29: A Battle of Like-Minded Schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU @ UND Oct. 28 & 29: A Battle of Like-Minded Schools

I was worried about eating crow, but judging by the activity it's apparently not on the menu. Sioux Sweep!!!!!!!
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

SCSU's athletic department may be broke, but after UND has to pay to have all the Sioux heads removed, they'll be in the same boat.

Huskies Sweep
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Fail.

I was simply trying to help get the thread going.

But as it turns out, UND is tied for last in the conference at the moment, and if SCSU lost they would then be tied for last. So really, I was correct.
        Hey JF, why don't you leave these poor people alone? You'll get your chance to "interact" with the siouxage fans next week and with the cloudys at some point in the near future(I forget the exact date of the home and homes with cloud). So why don't you just stop trolling on their series thread which is something that Gopher fans often give other people crap for when sue fans(among others) invade Gopher threads, eh?
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
          Hey JF, why don't you leave these poor people alone? You'll get your chance to "interact" with the siouxage fans next week and with the cloudys at some point in the near future(I forget the exact date of the home and homes with cloud). So why don't you just stop trolling on their series thread which is something that Gopher fans often give other people crap for when sue fans(among others) invade Gopher threads, eh?
          No worries. We are used to RinkPig. JF is at least refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            SCSU's athletic department may be broke, but after UND has to pay to have all the Sioux heads removed, they'll be in the same boat.

Huskies Sweep
            It won't even make a dent.
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

Huskies Sweep
              The Ralph is not obligated to remove them and it's not UND's dime that will pay for it if they elect to remove them.

Comment

Text from Dirty says "Sioux Sweep!!!"

Comment

Boy, st cloud better come to play... it would suck for them to get swept by the team who got swept by wisco, who in turn was swept by tech.

Comment

Mission accomplished. This thread is much more active already.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Kristo with a Hatty both Friday and Saturday.

Comment

You guys should be hoping for more scoring depth than that.....

Speaking of Kristo, take care of him. There is a frost advisory for Grand Forks this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                          You guys should be hoping for more scoring depth than that.....

Speaking of Kristo, take care of him. There is a frost advisory for Grand Forks this evening.
                          It' St. Cloud for Pete's sake. We don't need more scoring depth than that. Kristo has artificial toes now. The cold won't bother him one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                            Text from Dirty says "Sioux Sweep!!!"
                            Forgot his login... or banned?
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                              Forgot his login... or banned?
                              Honestly don't know. Maybe his mom has severely limited his computer time

Comment

Dirty doesn't get banned, if anything he bans uscho.com

Comment

Working...
                                X