Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU @ UND Oct. 28 & 29: A Battle of Like-Minded Schools

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Pretty sure I just saw a SUCS fan couple at the CanadInn, it was the dried up chewing tobacco on both doors of the pickup that gave them away.
    A fan of the University of North Dakota calling someone else redneck and hillbilly. You can't make this kinda stuff up!

Maybe this thread sucks bc of the lack of Dirty, so in honor of him...

St. Cloud sweeps
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      Pretty sure I just saw a SUCS fan couple at the CanadInn, it was the dried up chewing tobacco on both doors of the pickup that gave them away.
      *****http://i.imgur.com/qNRP4.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
        Can't smack talk early due to slow starts. Can't smack talk late in the year due to end of season choking in big games. What are Sioux fans to do?
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        A fan of the University of North Dakota calling someone else redneck and hillbilly. You can't make this kinda stuff up!
        Tell me about it! It's almost as ironic as a St. Cloud fan making fun of North Dakota for choking in big games.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Where is the Dirty one anyway?

Edit: I noticed Jockstock has been absent as well... coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
            Does that photograph have any connection to urinating in an elevator or tossing a lawnmower?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              Tell me about it! It's almost as ironic as a St. Cloud fan making fun of North Dakota for choking in big games.
              Except Tiggsy isn't a SCSU fan.

Comment

well ****, there goes my point
                North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  well ****, there goes my point

Goon-Bag has already predicted Dirty UNDies will sweep. Guess there is no point in watching. ohh, what's that? Goon-Bag predicted a Sioux sweep in mad-town?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                    Goon-Bag has already predicted Dirty UNDies will sweep. Guess there is no point in watching. ohh, what's that? Goon-Bag predicted a Sioux sweep in mad-town?
                    Not sure why you quoted me, but I don't think it's logical at this point in time for any Sioux fan to be predicting sweeps. North Dakota is too inconsistent throughout the lineup to make that type of pick. CAN North Dakota sweep? Sure, but I would say that it is only slightly more likely than the odds of St. Cloud sweeping this weekend. A split is likely, but at this point I just hope the Sioux improve.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                      Sorry Euro, but this is a stupid post and not something to joke about.
                      Good call, Bronze. When is the next battery-operated giveaway for the student section at the NHC? Gosh I hope its when the Gophers are in town!
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I agree. Both teams appear to be in raw form and anything could happen. But we are talking about UND in the Ralph. A split would be big for the young Huskies at this point in the season. Anything beyond that would be a huge bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                          Good call, Bronze. When is the next battery-operated giveaway for the student section at the NHC? Gosh I hope its when the Gophers are in town!
                          It will never happen again. Mullet man no loner makes real decisions and Motzko and company were extremely disappointed when that incident occurred.

Comment

I hope you don't plagiarize your law briefs too.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Thank you. Have no idea how I was mistaken for a SCSU fan. *shiver*

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                                Thank you. Have no idea how I was mistaken for a SCSU fan. *shiver*
                                We do have a Tippsy....
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X