UNH vs. St. Cloud State: "Please Sir May I Have Another?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH vs. St. Cloud State: "Please Sir May I Have Another?"

Down 14-1 goalwise thus far on the season. Time for some regression to the mean.

Re: UNH vs. St. Cloud State: "Please Sir May I Have Another?"

Hey Richard, a ways to go before puck drop, but... hey, maybe they can score 2 *GASP* goals tonight. MAYBE. Kind of glad to not have to watch it tonight or tomorrow, it's been a bit painful. I was at NU for that mess (NOTHING nice to say).

At home against BC they did look better, but still. It's a bit brutal right now. Hope this is the team that improves as the season progresses. I know I'm not the first nor only person saying that. It's nice to have hope
    Live Free or Die!

Celeste & Sydney Recovery Fund

Comment

Hey, Erin -- nice to see you here! Just back from walking Gracie-the-world's-most insistant-Border-Collie through the woods.

For those from SLU gawking at that 14-1 deficit thus far: sadly that wasn't two 7-0 losses and one 1-0 shutout win.

Nice to have hope indeed, Erin -- can only get better. Maybe give the freshmen more ice time and build a foundation for the future...

Comment

Did you know Camper is out tonight? Flu-like symptoms (it's going around, know a lot of people who've been sick recently, a cold, myself, this week). Curious to see who is in, in his place.
        Live Free or Die!

Comment

Yikes. Hitting early this year -- both my kids had it. I'm reall happy I got the shot way earlier than I usually do. On a complete whim, driving by a drug store after dropping my son off at Rutgers...

Comment

Pre-game show on, talk show loonies gone. Even worse to listen to than getting blown out by Northeastern (if that's possible).

Comment

Hey folks, I'm here for the game tonight. I hope you are all doing well and that you had a great week. Man we need a win, or heck 2 goals. Anything to get some confidence going.

Dean
              Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
              2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

The USCHO live scoreboard is amazingly up to date. In fact it is now prognosticating scores. With 20 minutes till game time it says the score is 1-0 SCSU with 4 minutes gone in the first.
                Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                  Hey folks, I'm here for the game tonight. I hope you are all doing well and that you had a great week. Man we need a win, or heck 2 goals. Anything to get some confidence going.

Dean
                  Rough weekend last weekend for Wildcat athletics... Hopefully tonight begins a different trend... Going to the scotch early, as I have little faith in UNH after a plane ride...
                  UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

And hello to all out there following the game. I'm confident that we can indeed score a couple tonight. Heck, maybe even a couple tomorrow, but maybe that's overly optimistic. As long as we score at least one more than our hosts both nights, I'll be happy. After all, it's way too early to assume the fetal position. Isn't it?
                    We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                    ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                    --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by goblue View Post
                      And hello to all out there following the game. I'm confident that we can indeed score a couple tonight. Heck, maybe even a couple tomorrow, but maybe that's overly optimistic. As long as we score at least one more than our hosts both nights, I'll be happy. After all, it's way too early to assume the fetal position. Isn't it?
                      Its better than the grabbing our ankles position the hockey team has been doing so far...
                      UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Originally posted by UNH09 View Post
                        Its better than the grabbing our ankles position the hockey team has been doing so far...
                        Yikes! (followed by the redundant )
                        We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                        ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                        --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

St. Cloud has a player with a 3 game, goal scoring streak? What's it like to have 3 goals?
                          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

The USCHO live scoreboard is amazingly up to date. In fact it is now prognosticating scores. With 20 minutes till game time it says the score is 1-0 SCSU with 4 minutes gone in the first.
                            Sweet Jeebus. Haha. & Hi Dean.
                            Live Free or Die!

Comment

St. Cloud has a player with a 3 game, goal scoring streak? What's it like to have 3 goals?
                              Seriously. :/ Ha.

And hello everyone, forgive my rudeness.
                              Live Free or Die!

Comment

Working...
                              X