No announcement yet.

Friday, Oct. 21st Scores: Prez Bowl VII Part Uno - #2 Oswego Invades #6 Elmira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday, Oct. 21st Scores: Prez Bowl VII Part Uno - #2 Oswego Invades #6 Elmira

Post 'em if ya got 'em!

WNYO pregame on the air.

Oswego currently holds a 9-4-1 record in the Prez Bowl including three straight wins.

Complete History-

Oswego:4 Elmira:1
    Oswego:4 Elmira:2
    Oswego:7 Elmira:2
    Elmira:2 Oswego:1
    Oswego:3 Elmira:1
    Elmira:3 Oswego:2
    Oswego:6 Elmira:4
    Elmira:2 Oswego:1
    Elmira:4 Oswego:4
    Oswego:2 Elmira:1
    Oswego:5 Elmira:2
    Oswego:4 Elmira:1
    Elmira:5 Oswego:1
    Oswego:5 Elmira:3
    Last edited by PrezdeJohnson09; 10-21-2011, 05:40 PM.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: Friday, Oct. 21st Scores: Prez Bowl VII Part Uno - #2 Oswego Invades #6 Elmira

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Post 'em if ya got 'em!

WNYO pregame on the air.
    only Carr and Josepher in the line up out of the new guys

Comment

Re: Friday, Oct. 21st Scores: Prez Bowl VII Part Uno - #2 Oswego Invades #6 Elmira

Oswego Radio Station: http://www.wnyosports.com/
      Live Stats: http://resources.elmira.edu/athletic...ckey/xlive.htm
      GO LAKERS!!!
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Courtesy of WNY'O's pregame and Michael Keeley live at the rink....

Elmira's 2nd leading scorer from last year, Darcy Vaillancourt is out of the lineup. Interested to know that story.
        GO LAKERS!!!
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Audio is all screwed up right now for the Oswego game

Comment

Originally posted by ThatGuy_11 View Post
            Audio is all screwed up right now for the Oswego game
            Ill keep you posted ....
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Is anyone else listening to the Oswego game and having issues with it? I can hear the arena fine, but the commentary is muffled and I'm getting occasional static

(just saw a few others posted while I was writing this, guess it's not just me)

Comment

Hopefully this audio problem gets figured out soon!?!? It's driving me nuts that I can hear rink beautifully but Mike and Zach sound like they are in the ocean.lol

Comment

sounds like Star Wars

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                    Ill keep you posted ....
                    u the man

Comment

1-0 Elmira

Comment

Sounds like the audio got fixed...sadly Elmira scored from the sounds of it

Comment

Elmira up 1-0. Feed back up and sounds like the pipe is an enemy on the goal. Not the start you would want giving up a goal 20 seconds into the season and having already had a man in the box.

Comment

its ok let the boys settle down, you knew the eagles would come out fly'in at home...maybe they have settled down??
                            Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-21-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Yikes. 2-0 Elmira. Definitely shaky defense all around the blueline.

Comment

Working...
                              X