Seawolves @ Mavericks 10/ 21-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seawolves @ Mavericks 10/ 21-22

They both went to _airbanks last weekend UAA found gold UNO had a long trip and came home with a empty gold poke.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Re: Seawolves @ Mavericks 10/ 21-22

indeed they did, now there's 4 points on the line this weekend.

GO WOLVES
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

I didn't make the trip to _airbanks, but I did watch both games on TV. I was shocked my how poorly UNO looked, especially some of the giveaways on Saturday night. I am sure Blais will whip his boys into shape and it will be a much tighter match up on the Mav's home ice.

Seawolves, you know you can beat these guys, do it again for the points!
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

When does the team leave for Mankato?

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
          When does the team leave for Mankato?
          No they playing the Red cows barn not the Purple cows barn ...sorry for the confusion
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Anyone making the trip down?

Comment

Originally posted by LincolnMav View Post
              Anyone making the trip down?
              don't know if anyone is from the 907, but i hear there's a group of Seawolf fans from Wisconsin might be showing up
              Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                don't know if anyone is from the 907, but i hear there's a group of Seawolf fans from Wisconsin might be showing up
                There are some Seawolves Fans going down to the home of the $41,000.00 Think Tank "Red and Black O" .

Comment

Ok so this season is starting out not very well for the Mavs. I'm gonna chalk it up to lots of freshman and their most exciting playmaker being suspended. Hudson has been skating with the team for the last week and I hope he makes it into the line up. For the Seawolves fans coming into town show up to Clink early friday nite $1 beer and hot dogs from 6:30 until the puck drops.
                  Unleash the fury!

Comment

Anyone know if Scott Allen made the trip? Go Seawolves!!
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Anyone know if Scott Allen made the trip? Go Seawolves!!
                      I'm pretty sure he did, since he was the only forward who went to FBX, and i'm guessing Corbin Karl made the trip since Leinweber didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                        I'm pretty sure he did, since he was the only forward who went to FBX, and i'm guessing Corbin Karl made the trip since Leinweber didn't.
                        Thanks. I hope Liney heals up soon!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Gameday Lets GO SEAWOLVES. GIVE THEM HELL TONIGHT

Comment

Go Seawolves!!!!

Q: What do you say to a UNO hockey player in a 3-piece suit?
                            A: Will the defendant please rise.

Q: Why doesn't UNO offer sex education and driver education on the same day?
                            A: It's too hard on the cow.

Q: What's the two best things to come out of Nebraska?
                            A: I-80

Q: What's the first thing a chick from Omaha does after sex?
                            A: Opens the car door.

Billy Bob runs a small farm in Council Bluffs Iowa. He needs a new milk cow so he heads over to Omaha to buy one. He's shown to the first cow and reaches down to pull a teat. When he does the cow farts. The owner tells him to try again and he does and this time he gets a nice flow. So he buys it.

After getting the cow home to Iowa his neighbor stops by for a visit and Billy Bob tells him to pull the teat. The neighbor does so and again the cow farts. Billy Bob tells him to pull it again and as before he gets milk. The neighbor says, "You got this cow in Omaha didn't you?" ... Billy Bob says, "Wow, Howja know that?" ...

The neighbor says, "My wife's from Omaha too."

Comment

Great win for UNO tonite!
                              Unleash the fury!

Comment

Working...
                              X