Omaha @ Fairbanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha @ Fairbanks

1-0 Nanooks after the first. Could easily be 2-0 or 3-0, one shot off the post and another whiff on a mostly empty net.

On a side note, I already miss the old online broadcasts on KSUA. The quality on KCBF doesn't seem to be as clear.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Re: Omaha @ Fairbanks

I can't even get a sound from KCBF while KSUA still comes in (the problem is of course the game is not on KSUA)
    Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Originally posted by revfnb View Post
      I can't even get a sound from KCBF while KSUA still comes in (the problem is of course the game is not on KSUA)
      Mine buffers every couple of minutes, another problem that never occurred with KSUA.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

2-0 'Nooks, shorty for Nik Yaremchuk!

Comment

I finally got sound! UAF is doing great. Being a UAA fan I just don't want them to win by 4 or more goals.
          Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Still 2-0 after the second. Time to put down the hammer in the 3rd, unlike last night. Still need two more goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
              Still 2-0 after the second. Time to put down the hammer in the 3rd, unlike last night. Still need two more goals.
              UNO doesn't look anything like I thought they would. Of course they'll probably be much better next weekend when they will be league games.
              Originally Posted by aparch
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Power play for UNO coming up
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Still no goals for UNO, they look pretty bad. Maybe it's the youth, but this is not your typical Dean Blais team.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                    UNO doesn't look anything like I thought they would.
                    Ditto. Assuming the Nooks can hold onto this lead, I doubt we'll see UNO ranked next week.

On the flip side, UA(F) and (A) should both be ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                      Ditto. Assuming the Nooks can hold onto this lead, I doubt we'll see UNO ranked next week.

On the flip side, UA(F) and (A) should both be ranked.
                      I don't expect that to happen. They key word is "should".

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Squarebanks, are you watching this game online?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UNO almost had one there, it hit the cross bar.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                            I don't expect that to happen. They key word is "should".
                            This could be the first time in a long time that both Alaska schools have solid seasons at the same time. It's early, but both squads look strong.

Comment

Now UNO hits the left post.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X