Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Hockey 2011-2012 Edition- The Saga Continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine Hockey 2011-2012 Edition- The Saga Continues...

A new season has begun. A split to start the weekend at home, and now on to North Dakota. Before you know it, it will be March. Will there still be hockey to be played at the Alfond during the Hockey East playoffs after the March 3rd end of the regular season finale against UNH? Will we continue to have enormously long off-season discussion threads that continue into the following season? The saga continues...

Re: Maine Hockey 2011-2012 Edition- The Saga Continues...

This team is very hard to gauge. Right now, I think this team will finish around 6th. No home ice, swept in the quarters. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

Oh well, at least we have Black Bear Football.

Comment

Big win this weekend. Love how hard the boys worked. We will do just fine.
      Go Black Bears!

Comment

As long as Timmay does well enough to keep his job I'll be happy.

Go Timmay go!!!!!! You can do it!
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
        X