The Sioux looked like they lost their game, not their name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sioux looked like they lost their game, not their name

Have always been a big fan of the Sioux, but, man they were schooled by BC. The only players I thought showed up were Kristo & Nelson. Maybe my friends are right, it's time for a new coach?

Re: The Sioux looked like they lost their game, not their name

I agree.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Their logo and nickname were the only things on ND's side that were hostile and abusive.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

This should be fun.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well their logo and name are fine with 99% of the population, it's just the 1% like you that think because you have an opinion, we all have to bow down to you. Life isn't fair, deal with it instead of whine. Also what's amazing, is that most of the people that have time to protest don't have a job! Is that their fault or mine?

Comment

*****http://www.fearlessgrowth.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/trainwreck2.jpg******
            Originally posted by CavalryNate
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

*****http://mgoblog.com/sites/mgoblog.com/files/morganfreemanargumentisinvalid.jpg******
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by mnwizkid View Post
                Have always been a big fan of the Sioux, but, man they were schooled by BC. The only players I thought showed up were Kristo & Nelson. Maybe my friends are right, it's time for a new coach?
                While I agree the Sioux played like crap! Did this need it's own thread?
                "My greatest achievement."
                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post

Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post

I could do a "going down the tubes" if that would make you happier. and Hill is available if you want a new coach.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                      This should be fun.
                      Yep.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by mnwizkid View Post
                        Yeah, well their logo and name are fine with 99% of the population, it's just the 1% like you that think because you have an opinion, we all have to bow down to you. Life isn't fair, deal with it instead of whine. Also what's amazing, is that most of the people that have time to protest don't have a job! Is that their fault or mine?
                        Pot, meet kettle. Guess what? You're both black, and you are whining!

As for the Fighting Sioux, it's two freeking games. One of which they won. Besides, I am already panicking after 4 periods of below average play from my team and there simply isn't enough room for this much panic.

As for the jobless protesters, how do you know they ARE jobless? And if they are, maybe they're jobless because the people they are protesting against cost them their jobs. Or maybe they are just shiftless and lazy modern hippies. Either way, I'm guessing you don't have the mental acuity to determine which.

Comment

Thanks a whole heaping lot, mnwizkid. Because of you and your thread title, I lost the game.

Comment

*****http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/popcorn.gif******
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wow I love how BC handles the Sue each and every time they play. I was soo happy when MICH dominated the Susies in the playoffs year; but it would have been even better if it were BC that took them out yet again! **** u CC!

Anyways, Gophs 2-0 and Sue 1-1.

Comment

Working...
                              X