Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama-Huntsville at Western Michigan, 10/7/2011

After one period, WMU 4, Huntsville 0.

Two goals by Tennyson, one by Balisy (0:33!), and one by DeKeyser.
    Last edited by BadgerAlum@WMU; 10-07-2011, 06:45 PM.
    Originally posted by Jack Layton's last words to Canada
    My friends, hope is better than anger, love is better than fear, optimism is better than despair. So let us be Hopeful, Loving, and Optimistic, and we'll change the world.

Re: Alabama-Huntsville at Western Michigan, 10/7/2011

Goal WMU! Walters, now 5-0 WMU in the 2nd.
    My friends, hope is better than anger, love is better than fear, optimism is better than despair. So let us be Hopeful, Loving, and Optimistic, and we'll change the world.

Comment

This is an *** kicking. It's almost like they want to prove last year wasn't a fluke. Who knew?
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Goal UAH. Roy. 5-1.

Comment

And Berschbach scores to open the 3rd period (0:42). From Balisy and Walters. 6-1 Western.

Comment

7-1 Western Michigan. Kilip, his first collegiate goal.

Comment

And that's final, 7-1 Western. And it sounds like they were skating strong all the way through.

Comment

Working...
              X