X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union Hockey 2011-2012 Season Thread "We Can See Cleary Now"

Originally posted by Miami Ice View Post
    Wouldn't a win this weekend be huge?
    I'd have normally said so, but Michigan has now lost 6 of their last 7.. I'm anxious to see how Union does against such a premier program team in front of a big crowd, but I'm afraid if U does win it will just be seen as catching the Wolverines in a slump.. similar to the UNH game this year and Minnesota last year. BUT if the boys could pull out a W it would certainly be a seminal moment in Union hockey history. I mean who would have thought even a few years ago that Union would have any kind of chance in a game like this..
    UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

For some reason, the Gazette doesn't list it in its "sports on the air" listings for Sunday... but the Michigan game will be on 1160/1240 AM later today at 2:50 (pregame) and 3:05 (faceoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
        For some reason, the Gazette doesn't list it in its "sports on the air" listings for Sunday... but the Michigan game will be on 1160/1240 AM later today at 2:50 (pregame) and 3:05 (faceoff).
        As of a few minutes ago, the ever reliable ECAC website had the start time at 5:05 p.m. I hope the coaching staff isn't relying on that (mis)info. I didn't see the game myself but it sounds like the team got to see a pretty entertaining football game yesterday as Michigan finally managed a win over Ohio State.

Comment

Union out to an early 2-0 lead - very impressive. Hopefully that momentum does not let up as the game goes on. Carr and Sullivan with goals.

Vasaturo made it into the lineup after previously being seen as questionable. Ciampini is in there on the Welsh-Jooris line.

Comment

Union out to an early 2-0 lead - very impressive. Hopefully that momentum does not let up as the game goes on. Carr and Sullivan with goals.

Vasaturo made it into the lineup after previously being seen as questionable. Ciampini is in there on the Welsh-Jooris line.
            3-0 now late in the 1st. Michigan stopped on a penalty shot awarded while Union was on a 5x3 PP.

Comment

Novak makes it 3-0 still in the first.

As great as the Union radio guys are, I wish I could see this game. You'd think a big time athletics department like Michigan would offer streaming services.

Comment

It's all about the pigskin and roundball

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                  It's all about the pigskin and roundball
                  Sad, but true.

Michigan makes it 4-1 on a PP. Let them have one, but lets stop them there.

Comment

Novak makes it 3-0 still in the first.

As great as the Union radio guys are, I wish I could see this game. You'd think a big time athletics department like Michigan would offer streaming services.
                    They do offer a streaming service ive been watching the whole game on their website.

Comment

Where did you see that? I only saw live stats and live audio: http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...l-2011-12.html

M.Bodie was banged up at the end of the 2nd, a little woozy according to the radio guys. I hope it's not serious.
                      Last edited by rdf8585; 11-27-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Where did you see that? I only saw live stats and live audio: http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...l-2011-12.html

M.Bodie was banged up at the end of the 2nd, a little woozy according to the radio guys. I hope it's not serious.
                        Union hockey tweets that there is streaming available on pay per view. There was no link on the Union Athletics website though.

Comment

M.Bodie on the bench but return said to be "doubtful" with an "upper body" injury. He's one of the most indispensable players on the roster, so at this point, lets hope he's good to go next weekend.

Comment

M.Bodie on the bench but return said to be "doubtful" with an "upper body" injury. He's one of the most indispensable players on the roster, so at this point, lets hope he's good to go next weekend.
                            For sure, let's hope he's ok. Hopefully not a head injury.

Comment

Michigan chips it in to make it 4-2.

Comment

I clicked on the audio then went to another page and had video right under it which I decided to pay for..

Comment

Working...
                                X