This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
    Another post from a guy just doing the best he can here....unfortunately, as it says nothing, its a total waste of space.
    Dear tebow, what the **** are you talking about? And it's amazing that you can try so hard to get under my skin while not making any sense whatsoever at the same time. If my post was a waste of space, what is this most recent gem? Just stop posting already. If I want your feedback I will call you out specifically. I know you'll be waiting...

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2011-2012 season thread

Just wondering how BC fans feel about their team coming in to the GLI. Will they play in mid season form or are they going to be rusty against Michigan?
      Are there many fans going to be around? Come find us in the Tech section.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        you have to have some academic standards.
        We agree. That was the point I was making.

Yes, admissions standards are relaxed for athletes. But clearly we have higher standards than BU does.

Also, I firmly believe that BC does more to keep students academically eligible and on track for graduation. Other schools may care, yes, but it's something BC really hangs its hat on.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          Just wondering how BC fans feel about their team coming in to the GLI. Will they play in mid season form or are they going to be rusty against Michigan?
          Are there many fans going to be around? Come find us in the Tech section.
          Since November, they've been a .500 team. So I'd say going into the GLI, they've been so so. They should be OK when they return to action but the offense has been hot and cold. Billet has come on to be a challenger to Milner in goal with more playing time. Kreider, Arnold, and Almeida are the leading goal scorers. Wey is expected to be back on the blue line to bolster the defense since his freak injury.

How's Michigan doing? They look like they've been up and down this season and fell off the top-15 poll.
          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

I'd be happy going 1-1

Comment

JD I think they have as good of a chance to win as any of the teams in the tournament. Hopefully, they come out flying for the start of the 2nd half. I like their chances in the GLI this year.
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                Since November, they've been a .500 team. So I'd say going into the GLI, they've been so so. They should be OK when they return to action but the offense has been hot and cold. Billet has come on to be a challenger to Milner in goal with more playing time. Kreider, Arnold, and Almeida are the leading goal scorers. Wey is expected to be back on the blue line to bolster the defense since his freak injury.

How's Michigan doing? They look like they've been up and down this season and fell off the top-15 poll.
                Hard to say what you'll see from Michigan. They had a very rough stretch in mid november but seem to have righted the ship and played well against MSU a week ago. Usually they lose several players to the world juniors at the GLI but not this year I don't think. They can play a number of systems, and typically switch several times in a game, but I expect them to play BC up and down pretty much. MSU was the team I was picking to win, until last week and now it's hard to say. Tech plays well against tough competition but is very inconsistent. All three of these teams are about the same if you ask me from a skill perspective. Will be very tough to pick out one.I would say these games are going to be some of the best all year.
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                  and they haven't won, but they were dreaming of it.
                  2009 isnt really too far in the past. If that year didn't happen, yes, you are right but it did, much to our chagrin.....i know, it's one year but still, they won the NC

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                    Hey Hokydad,

Unlike most around here, I actually respect your opinion, so wanted to hear your $.02.
                    I'm thinking it's the opposite, i think most of us on here respect his opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      I'm thinking it's the opposite, i think most of us on here respect his opinion
                      Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the hokydad
                      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXJe9i70DE

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Dear tebow, what the **** are you talking about? And it's amazing that you can try so hard to get under my skin while not making any sense whatsoever at the same time. If my post was a waste of space, what is this most recent gem? Just stop posting already. If I want your feedback I will call you out specifically. I know you'll be waiting...
                          I'm flattered to be compared to Tim Tebow. Thank you J.D.!

Comment

No cuz, ahh nevermind...

Comment

woody harrelson is in every movie isnt he

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                              I'm flattered to be compared to Tim Tebow. Thank you J.D.!
                              waah get out of our thread, bu fan!! waahh
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                                that too

Comment

Working...
                                X