This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2011-2012 season thread

So glad that weekend is over. I despise Jack Parker and his antics. So glad David Quinn left a couple years ago, because without a recruiter like Quinny, they will struggle to consistently stay competitive on a national level.

On to PC. The fact that this is at Conte makes me feel a lot better about the game.

I, too, like the new lines. Let's hope ignites K Hayes's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
      When they are losing big, BU has gotten overly physical and BC takes dives. Don't think either is anything to be proud of.
      Last year, BU dove as much as any team I saw all year. So I think it's time you guys got off your high horse about this subject.

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      lucky to have depth
      Having depth at a top program is not luck. It's expected.

Originally posted by all bear View Post
      Too much lasagna for fat boy Billet? hahaha Fire up the skillet, here comes big ole Billet

Is it any wonder he can stop the puck with that jelly belly ?
      Someone's upset that Billett left the state of Maine (who can blame him?). He'd immediately be your #1 goalie. Please tell us again how much BC sucks this year. Clown.

Comment

BUSCHO...again!!! Under "top teams take a tumble". My God, if you read that alone, you wouldn't think BC pasted BU 6-1 Saturday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
          It is pretty pathetic the difference between how BC plays when they're losing big vs BU, which has never been more evident than how things played out this weekend. BU fans will laugh it off, look the other way or be in complete denial, but the bottom line is that their coach allows it to happen (more like promotes it) and that my friends is why York has 1000 times the respect that Parker has or ever will have.
          It was pretty funny when you think of all that happened on Saturday: the fans left early, angry jack and his misfit coaches were screaming at the refs for 40 minutes, the team devolved into anarchy on the ice, and the announcers accused York of running up the score. It was like fanboy Armageddon.

I wonder if someone will get kicked off the team
          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
            jack parker's liver will explode before you ever make an intelligent hockey post. i don't take offense to your crybabying
            Are you saying Parker's liver will last a long time or won't?!

BU Alum '07

Comment

Arnold and Gaudreau named to the preliminary WJC roster. I think Arnold would be a fantastic choice. His versatility should make him valuable in a competition like that. I don't expect Gaudreau to make it...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Someone's upset that Billett left the state of Maine (who can blame him?). He'd immediately be your #1 goalie. Please tell us again how much BC sucks this year. Clown.
                No problem. BC sucks. Will Jerry 'roll' out Billet for the next game? Or will he be content munching Dorittos on the bench?
                Last edited by all bear; 12-05-2011, 06:09 PM.
                sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                  No problem. BC sucks. Will Jerry 'roll' out Billet for the next game? Or will he be content munching Dorittos on the bench?
                  you seem very bitter............not sure why though, he isnt from Maine, he's from Northern Massachusetts, correct?

Comment

It's amazing to me that a Maine fan can be trolling BC right now.

Comment

all bear after the maine game this weekend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8 he can be seen at the 9 second mark

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        all bear after the maine game this weekend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8 he can be seen at the 9 second mark
                        oh hockeydung, thats just plain gross.
                        sure why not

Comment

just kidding.....

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            you seem very bitter............not sure why though, he isnt from Maine, he's from Northern Massachusetts, correct?
                            haha definitely not from mass, from Carolina. Moved to Brunswick,Maine in early middle school.

Comment

Originally posted by Catamount90 View Post
                              haha definitely not from mass, from Carolina. Moved to Brunswick,Maine in early middle school.
                              whoosh!......is that what is said in this circumstance?

Comment

i dont know. is it...

Comment

Working...
                                X