X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2011-2012 season thread

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
    That is your intrepretation....I simply responded to your response to the two BU fans in the posting I responded to.

Speculative is what would have happened if calls had been made differently after a game has ended.

Yep, mistyped...infallible

Next?
    Reading your posts is giving me a headache. Let me try to get this through your thick skull...I did NOT say the result would have been different if the disallowed goal was allowed and the major penalty wasn't called. All I said was that severely hindered BCs chances of a comeback. There's a clear difference that you can't seem to grasp. Frankly, I'm not surprised.

How am I infallible?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I did NOT say the result would have been different if the disallowed goal was allowed
      How am I infallible?
      I'll say it........... it was the turning point of the game and i'm not even griping, it just was. I'm anxious to see what happens tonight

Comment

I didnt realize you guys would suck so bad this year.
        sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
          I didnt realize you guys would suck so bad this year.
          What sport are you talking about? Basketball? Football?

Fraud.

Comment

What sport are you talking about? Basketball? Football?

Fraud.
            he's trolling. Can we safely say that It's Billett's job now? wow, what a response by the Eagles. Funny those shot totals in the second period, arent they?

Comment

The last I heard listening on the radio BC was up 5-1 in the 3rd period. Nice rebound after 2 losses to the hated Terriers at home!
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                The last I heard listening on the radio BC was up 5-1 in the 3rd period. Nice rebound after 2 losses to the hated Terriers at home!
                Q Smith a +3 tonight along with Dumoulin

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  he's trolling. Can we safely say that It's Billett's job now? wow, what a response by the Eagles. Funny those shot totals in the second period, arent they?
                  Billett was very good tonight and the Eagles responded impressively. Here's to hoping we see a couple more scrums between the Commonwealth rivals in February, March and how about April to top it off.

Comment

Q Smith a +3 tonight along with Dumoulin
                    i really like smith's game. he is playing his 4th line role perfectly. his points are purely a bonus. some of the other guys jerry runs out there are good players too but havent bought into the team concept yet and understand their role on that line. i think sit-smith-linell might be there to stay.

i like milner, but if billett starts both games this weekend. its an easy sweep.

8-3-1 in fagganis now
                    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Always great to slap Sux2BU around. I had no idea Billet had that in him. I was pretty worried when I saw him skating out first. A couple more performances like that and he'd have the starting job.

SteveF: lol@ fagganis. I might start using that instead of teh traditional EggAnus.
                      1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

On to PC and @UML. You wouldn't think it, but two games they better be ready for.

Comment

On to PC and @UML. You wouldn't think it, but two games they better be ready for.
                          for sure and you gotta love UML's fans , there's already a game thread for friday night! some of the best fans in HE.......anyway, some may need to sit down while reading this from USCHO's game recap:

The remainder of the game was a quagmire of penalties. Parker praised York at great length for playing his fourth line and his third pairing of defensemen on the power plays to avoid running up the score, describing York as a “class act” and acknowledging that it’s not easy to do when the top BC scorers probably would’ve liked to pad their numbers in the rout.

Read more: http://www.uscho.com/recaps/2011/12/...#ixzz1fZ0npl7h

Comment

for sure and you gotta love UML's fans , there's already a game thread for friday night! some of the best fans in HE.......anyway, some may need to sit down while reading this from USCHO's game recap:

The remainder of the game was a quagmire of penalties. Parker praised York at great length for playing his fourth line and his third pairing of defensemen on the power plays to avoid running up the score, describing York as a “class act” and acknowledging that it’s not easy to do when the top BC scorers probably would’ve liked to pad their numbers in the rout.

Read more: http://www.uscho.com/recaps/2011/12/...#ixzz1fZ0npl7h
                            I saw the quote from the BU coach. He's clearly trying to make up for the pointless show of disrespect from Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                              I saw the quote from the BU coach. He's clearly trying to make up for the pointless show of disrespect from Friday night.
                              you mean the "BC was diving all over the place" quote? .............. we now know why Billett had not started until Yale. Jerry said he came in really out of shape

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                Since when has JackPa cared if he looks like an *** in the press?
                                1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Working...
                                X