For Sale: Ice Breaker Tickets Oct. 7 & 8 Grand Forks, ND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Ice Breaker Tickets Oct. 7 & 8 Grand Forks, ND

I have 4 tickets for sale for the Ice Breaker Tournament October 7 & 8 in Grand Forks, ND. The tickets are in the first row of the upper level, section 307, row A, seats 22, 23, 24, 25. I am asking $70 per ticket which is face value that I paid for them. The teams that will be playing in the tournament are: Air Force, Boston College, Michigan State, and North Dakota. You can e-mail me at: skirchoffner@yahoo.com

Re: For Sale: Ice Breaker Tickets Oct. 7 & 8 Grand Forks, ND

Originally posted by Nathan Hawks View Post
    I have 4 tickets for sale for the Ice Breaker Tournament October 7 & 8 in Grand Forks, ND. The tickets are in the first row of the upper level, section 307, row A, seats 22, 23, 24, 25. I am asking $70 per ticket which is face value that I paid for them. The teams that will be playing in the tournament are: Air Force, Boston College, Michigan State, and North Dakota. You can e-mail me at: skirchoffner@yahoo.com
    I'd be interested in two of these tickets.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I also have 2 in the lower level if you would be interested in those instead. Section 113, row M, seats 3 & 4. Please send me an e-mail at: skirchoffner@yahoo.com

Comment

All of these tickets have been sold.

Comment

Working...
        X