Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacred Heart vs. Minnesota. October 7-8, 2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sacred Heart vs. Minnesota. October 7-8, 2011.

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    DIII teams could be sacred heart.
    Go get back to your trailer before your one tooth women drives away with it sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      DIII teams could be sacred heart.
      That's nothing, I had a guy sitting next to me who remarked that a good high school team could beat Sacred Heart. Nah, don't think so bud.
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
        That's nothing, I had a guy sitting next to me who remarked that a good high school team could beat Sacred Heart. Nah, don't think so bud.
        well the goofs beat them...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          well the goofs beat them...

Off topic a little, but do you think Rocco can preach Popsicle toes into wearing socks when he goes out for a drunken booty call?
          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
            Off topic a little, but do you think Rocco can preach Popsicle toes into wearing socks when he goes out for a drunken booty call?
            better yet, can he talk lucia down from the roof of mariucci after the goofs miss the ncaas again?

Comment

Can he talk you UND fans into leaving our thread alone? I believe one of the 10 commandments said something along the lines of thou shall not covet anything that is thy neighbor's.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                Can he talk you UND fans into leaving our thread alone? I believe one of the 10 commandments said something along the lines of thou shall not covet anything that is thy neighbor's.
                tell you what, if you keep happy and rinkpig out of ours I will stay out of yours... deal?

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                  No. You can't unteach an obsession.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

better yet, can he talk lucia down from the roof of mariucci after the goofs miss the ncaas again?
                    Want to wager on that one?

Comment

I feel the Gopher program has a coach who has gone out and proven he has the ability to take a team and actually win it all when it counts. It removes that gnawing season-long doubt that,when it all comes down to the final test,your team's coach may just not have what it takes to finish the job. That must be awful.

Comment

Must be tough to have a choker coach who can't win the big one.

At least we know ours can and will again.

Comment

I admit, if it were a 2-0 game or something, I'd be a bit worried. 9-0? I'm very proud. That's what SHOULD happen when MN plays a team like SH.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

tell you what, if you keep happy and rinkpig out of ours I will stay out of yours... deal?
                            So you're comparing yourself to Happy/RinkPig? Interesting. Never thought I would see a Sioux fan admit that.

Comment

6-0 final

Nice job this weekend by the Maroon & Gold against a team they should dominate.

Most of the Freshman have looked good and have fit right in, Marshall is going to be a heck of a D for the Gophers.

The real test comes next weekend up in Duluth, I will savor this weekend though and crack another Oktoberfest.
                              Last edited by Driftryder; 10-08-2011, 10:01 PM.
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

We're too busy trying to keep them out of ours to worry about keeping them out of yours.
                                Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X