The Union Dutchwomen 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Union Dutchwomen 2011-2012

Nice game tonight! A few things to work out but all in all you should ALL hold your heads up as that was quit a performance! You never gave up and kept your heads in the game! My hats off to the team and coaching staff! Good luck tomorrow and this season!!

Re: The Union Dutchwomen 2011-2012

Keep up the good work girls! And good luck this season.

Comment

Photos from the opener vs. Minnesota. I hope you enjoy. Tomorrow's game will be available for purchase if you're interested.

http://www.pictureprints.net/albums.php?gallery=3792
      Ryan Coleman
      Publisher, d3photography.com
      Photos: For Purchase
      Facebook
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by YabaDabaDoo View Post
        I thought that Gophers played well but not great! I would have thought
        a team with that many returning players against a team starting all their freshmen should have fared better! MN has a lot of work to do if they hope to be in the running. union on the other hand stands to be a formabile opponent in the ECAC based on what I saw tonight.
        http://www.unionathletics.com/news/2...930113933.aspx

Didn't read the pre-season thoughts of coach Barcomb until after watching that first game in Minneapolis last night. It sounds like the coach has the same expectations as you with the experience of 19 players returning from last season. Union and Minnesota appear remarkably similar when it comes to their composition of each class from the Freshman to their Seniors, with Minnesota playing all their freshmen in the opener as well...except for one rookie goaltender.

Union should come out on the right end of some of those close games this time around.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Working...
        X