Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Great to see the Redhawks in action over the weekend. You guys have a strong team and I expect you'll be in the fight for the Four in April. Congrats on an excellent win tonight. It was a very entertaining hockey game to watch. Cody R was phenomenal. Good luck the rest of the way. Hope we get another chance to play you in the third season.
    Go Pioneers!

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Apparently Biggs was out to nurse some nagging injuries, hopefully he will be back next weekend.

Up to #10 in the 'still too early PWR'

Whoop Whooop

Comment

Front page bump.

Also, I was just looking at the latest Pairwise rankings... the CCHA is stacked this year. BG still hanging on as the last PWR team, this could be really helpful at the end of the season if the league keeps this up.

Comment

Smith with PoTW (2nd?), and Czarnik with another RoTW. I think that is 4 in a row for the Miami froshies.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
            Smith with PoTW (2nd?), and Czarnik with another RoTW. I think that is 4 in a row for the Miami froshies.
            Didn't have any freshman claiming the RoTW last week, but Wideman was named DoTW, so at least that's 4 weeks of Miamians!
            Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

I had heard that Biggie was only out to rest a bit last weekend. Can we expect him to dress on Friday?
              Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                I had heard that Biggie was only out to rest a bit last weekend. Can we expect him to dress on Friday?
                Hopefully, but we could lose him for a few games if he makes the U-20 team. tUSNTP should be releasing their camp roster sometime next week, I'm guessing Mr. Biggs will be on it but I didn't really follow how he did at the summer camp.
                Last edited by MUhawks628; 11-29-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                  Hopefully, but we could lose him for a few games if he makes the U-20 team. tUSNTP should be releasing their camp roster sometime next week, I'm guessing Mr. Biggs will be on it but I didn't really follow how he did at the summer camp.
                  He was sent home early at the summer camp, but I would hope he at least gets an invite to camp.

Comment

Originally posted by brg View Post
                    He was sent home early at the summer camp, but I would hope he at least gets an invite to camp.
                    Good to know, thanks.

Has anyone around Oxford heard any additional information about Murphy, pretty safe bet he is taking the medical redshirt this year?

Comment

Good to know, thanks.

Has anyone around Oxford heard any additional information about Murphy, pretty safe bet he is taking the medical redshirt this year?
                      During the MURedHawks.com live blog of this past weekend's game versus Providence, a question was posted regarding Murphy's status. The response was: "He had a leg injury but is doing better. He will be back this year."

As of last week, however, he was still on crutches.

Comment

Mr. Biggs?!?!

Isn't his dad a little old for the U-20 team?
                        Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Bump.

Anyone know if the Alumni Assoc. is setting something up/expecting a big crowd for the game next Friday?

Comment

Andy seems to be having a grand ole time up in Portland

14 gp 7-13--20 33.3 SH%

Comment

Bump.

Anyone know if the Alumni Assoc. is setting something up/expecting a big crowd for the game next Friday?

Link

Comment

Reilly Smith named November's CCHA Player of the Month

Better yet...

RedHawks Sweep CCHA November Honors

Reilly Smith with CCHA Player of the Month
                                Austin Czarnik with CCHA Rookie of the Month
                                Cody Reichard with CCHA Goaltender of the Month
                                Last edited by RedhawkBandMan; 12-01-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X