Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Nice win!

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Well done tonight!

Btw. Does anyone know the Miami freshman scoring record?
      Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Nice to see our offense running at full steam, hopefully the same team shows up tomorrow.

Comment

Looks like Rico's line tweaks worked out for the best - great game, let's do it again tomorrow night (and the rest of the season....)

Comment

Miami looked great this afternoon. They are quick and move the puck well. If they play as well tomorrow, I expect they'll win the Denver Cup.
            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
              Well done tonight!

Don't know if it is record or not, but Randy Robitaille had 45 points his freshman year (and 61 his sophomore year). Robitaille from Boyle was a pretty common goal announcement in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                Well done tonight!

Looks like Steve Morris had 61 his freshman year, '79-'80. Miami did play five games in Sweden that year and scored 34 goals in those five games. That probably helped his total, but unless you are Paul Kariya, 61 is a lot of points for a freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by redeagle View Post
                  Looks like Steve Morris had 61 his freshman year, '79-'80. Miami did play five games in Sweden that year and scored 34 goals in those five games. That probably helped his total, but unless you are Paul Kariya, 61 is a lot of points for a freshman.
                  Good to know.

I was just wondering because I am enjoying hearing Coleman's name called. He is turning out to be one heck of a player.

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

Comment

Looks like it's gametracker for me again tonight.

Currently watching BU-Cornell while I wait for Miami to start, nice to see college games on TV.

Comment

Penalties like crazy tonight - hopefully we can stay out of the box a little more in the next two periods.

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
                        Penalties like crazy tonight - hopefully we can stay out of the box a little more in the next two periods.
                        Seriously. Rough start for us... goal after 11 seconds. Luckily Reilly and the boy-wonder are keeping us in it.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                          Seriously. Rough start for us... goal after 11 seconds. Luckily Reilly and the boy-wonder are keeping us in it.
                          They've looked really good. The play is quite entertaining. I hope that this is something that we can expect on a nightly basis in a few years.

Comment

Wooooooop. Go Hawks!

Comment

great win tonight! that 3rd period had me on the edge of my seat, but the D played very well. Blocked shots, toughness on the boards, great goaltending.....that's a great recipe.

Comment

nice win Hawks!
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X