Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    #TeamSaksa.
    Second.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

I regret the hashtag

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
        I regret the hashtag
        It's all your fault.

Comment

It's all your fault.
          I am a sieve.

Maybe it's just me but the spring Michigan series feels like it was yesterday. Lot of similarities to last season except I don't think "that Miele guy" will be playing

Comment

• Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
            I am a sieve.

Maybe it's just me but the spring Michigan series feels like it was yesterday. Lot of similarities to last season except I don't think "that Miele guy" will be playing
            As I recall, they weren't too impressed with him anway!
            Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
              As I recall, they weren't too impressed with him anway!
              What do you expect from the Swedes

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                What do you expect from the Swedes
                Stanley Cups, Let's Go Red Wings

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                  I am a sieve.

I'm just excited that an hour before the game I'll be having a beer at Steins, instead of going on hour 12 in line, I will swing by and say hi though

Team Cody or Team Connor, either way one of them may have to steal a game this weekend to get the split, no Czarnik on Friday is going to hurt, but you never know.

Comment

Pretty excited for this weekend, I've got some relatives coming down for the saturday game, should be a good time.

I probably won't even try to get there early enough to get a decent seat, I'll probably just hang out with the standing crowd (but I guess it all depends on the turnout, last year I was pleasantly surprised to find seats available in the student section at game time).

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                      I'm just excited that an hour before the game I'll be having a beer at Steins, instead of going on hour 12 in line, I will swing by and say hi though

Team Cody or Team Connor, either way one of them may have to steal a game this weekend to get the split, no Czarnik on Friday is going to hurt, but you never know.
                      I'm not at all excited by the fact that I won't be there. ... that's kinda the same thing...right?
                      Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                        I'm not at all excited by the fact that I won't be there. ... that's kinda the same thing...right?
                        Totes the same thing

Good to see Sieloff and Joyaux sign their LOIs.

Comment

Totes the same thing

Good to see Sieloff and Joyaux sign their LOIs.
                          It was fun seeing who all signed their NLIs. Turns out I went to school with one of them.

I also find it ironic that we seem to keep getting players with the same last names.... last year we thought we were going to have two Murphys, we have two Widemans (granted they're related) and now two Hartmans. Things are getting confusing.....at least for me

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
                            It was fun seeing who all signed their NLIs. Turns out I went to school with one of them.

I also find it ironic that we seem to keep getting players with the same last names.... last year we thought we were going to have two Murphys, we have two Widemans (granted they're related) and now two Hartmans. Things are getting confusing.....at least for me
                            Don't know if you've wondered over there yet, but if you are interested in following recruiting in the future:Link

In line yet?!

Comment

Don't know if you've wondered over there yet, but if you are interested in following recruiting in the future:Link

In line yet?!
                              God no. Might be heading to the Blue Jackets game tonight, but I'll be in line bright and early tomorrow morning so that you can meander over an hour before

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
                                God no. Might be heading to the Blue Jackets game tonight, but I'll be in line bright and early tomorrow morning so that you can meander over an hour before
                                Actually have tickets this weekend, whoop whoop

Comment

Working...
                                X