This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fellowes View Post
    This may be true, but that doesn't make me any less nervous when he has the puck...

All the youngins had their mistakes, his being more noticeable playing on the blue line, but he didn't do too bad. I have faith. Keep tomassoni up front bench #12. Matty seems to have a good nose for the net right now.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Capitals beat the Penguins and a road trip in the morning...it is a good night!
      Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
        All the youngins had their mistakes, his being more noticeable playing on the blue line, but he didn't do too bad. I have faith. Keep tomassoni up front bench #12. Matty seems to have a good nose for the net right now.
        Least we not forget Spinell averaging more PIM than TOI his freshman campaign, I exagerate, kinda. I agree on Tomassioni, need him up front right now, at least until some of the freshmen get more comftorable in the offense.

Hope everyone heading up to the games have a good trip!

Comment

On the road to Colgate. If you make it to the game, make sure you say hi! Just look for the two really loud guys in Miami gear. I'm in the #24 sweater. Go Hawks!
          Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Granted I'm only seeing this on the stat tracker, so I don't really know what's going on at the game... but SIX penalties in the first period for Miami???

Comment

1st period observations:

It is REALLY hard to win playing 4-on-5.

Just sayin'.

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                Granted I'm only seeing this on the stat tracker, so I don't really know what's going on at the game... but SIX penalties in the first period for Miami???
                We don't look good. jmho.

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                  We don't look good. jmho.
                  Obviously, we need to stay out of the PB, but our PK is terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                    Obviously, we need to stay out of the PB, but our PK is terrible!
                    Hard to get in a grove when you keep going shorthanded, but at full strength Colgate has carried play. The first goal was atrocious defense in front of the net by tHirsch and Weber.

Comment

Hard to get in a grove when you keep going shorthanded, but at full strength Colgate has carried play. The first goal was atrocious defense in front of the net by tHirsch and Weber.
                      Are u here or watching online?

Comment

Comment

Any Miami fans there besides you and RHBM?

Comment

Any Miami fans there besides you and RHBM?
                            Maybe 50 or so.

2nd period much better...whew!

Comment

Welcome back Reilly. **** son.

Comment

RHBM was just on TV, now i know what yanksalex looks like

Just on TV again. Going to be famous in Hamilton, NY.

Comment

Working...
                                X