Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-III Players to Watch in 2011-2012 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-III Players to Watch in 2011-2012 Season.

Taking a cue from an article I just saw for D1, how about some input from the more learned on the forum?

Re: D-III Players to Watch in 2011-2012 Season.

I would expect that freshmen Cullen Bradshaw and Chris Rial will immediately contribute to the SNC effort this season.
    Bradshaw as a top 1 - 2 line forward (plus on the PP) and Rial on the blue line.
    Jr. transfer, Travis Bosch, has a real shot at the starting goalie job.
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Gonna say Mather for the Oz Lakers will double his goal production to 16 this yr and make a big splash with the Lakers........

Comment

Kevin Carr from Buff State. By far the best goaltender I saw last year. It wouldn't surprise me if he was an All-American this year. Just a great player on a mediocre team.

Comment

Forward Niko Uola from New England College. 19 Goals in 25 games last season. He will be bolstered by a much improved and more experienced team this year. Expect similar production and quite possibly a few more from him.
          Hockey and Beer..Two great tastes that go together

Rick Jeanneret -The BEST play by play voice in Hockey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEfbyrKnKc0

Comment

Cory Belisle - Next All-American from Hamline if he can stay healthy.

Comment

Two forwards from Norwich to watch are Tory Allan and Chris Duszynski.

I see both having expanded roles this season with two top-6 forward slots open right now.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Dakota Dubetz...Jr. Marian .........worth a ticket if you get a chance.

Comment

Tim Coffman.
                  Our bite is worse than our bark....
                  Top guys, out.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    Gonna say Mather for the Oz Lakers will double his goal production to 16 this yr and make a big splash with the Lakers........
                    DEPENDS...On line mates. Mather has been a bit of a chameleon since he replaced Ryan Ellis back in 08(?) i believe it was. Whatever role he has been put in he has played well. Last year in the NCAA's he was the only consistant offensive output we had. He sould do well, if he returns playing with Titanic and another good winger who shares the puck. Hmmmmm??? Anyhow I support your idea that Mather could be a big part of the Oswego offense.
                    Oldtimehockey

Comment

Plattsburgh freshman forward Alex Jensen. He's the younger brother of Nick and was being looked out by a couple DI teams. I've heard that he has better hands/skill than Nick.... should be interesting to see!
                      Jim Reisdorf
                      Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimehockey View Post
                        DEPENDS...On line mates. Mather has been a bit of a chameleon since he replaced Ryan Ellis back in 08(?) i believe it was. Whatever role he has been put in he has played well. Last year in the NCAA's he was the only consistant offensive output we had. He sould do well, if he returns playing with Titanic and another good winger who shares the puck. Hmmmmm??? Anyhow I support your idea that Mather could be a big part of the Oswego offense.
                        For sure he has to get some line mates who can get him the biscuit, but I think Oz has many guys who will, and he is a snipppppper for sure

Comment

Mather really needs to put in a lot more of the wide open looks he gets. At the end of last season he was doing that, let's hope it continues. The line of Mather, Boots and Titanic was very effective in the NCAA's last season so the could be a combination we see again.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                            Mather really needs to put in a lot more of the wide open looks he gets. At the end of last season he was doing that, let's hope it continues. The line of Mather, Boots and Titanic was very effective in the NCAA's last season so the could be a combination we see again.
                            they were very dynamic, would like to see a BIG on that line, maybe for Titanic, so he could look out for the boys, and keep them around for a full LONG season...maybe the new BIG BIG BIG guy???

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
                              Dakota Dubetz...Jr. Marian .........worth a ticket if you get a chance.
                              +1 for Dakota.

Comment

Working...
                              X