Message for Five For Fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for Five For Fighting

I'm in Calgary...I'll be at Father Bauer Arena tomorrow morning watching Team Canada Women's Team...join me?

Re: Message for Five For Fighting

9:30 am...I'll be wearing runners, dark shorts, a red golf shirt and dark golf hat...you're buying the coffee...

Comment

Did you see any fallout from the USA satellite? I thought it landed in calgary.

Comment

Well...I'm gonna have to miss church but I guess I could come and see you.

I will be be wearing a red T shirt that says Ontario Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
          Well...I'm gonna have to miss church but I guess I could come and see you.

I will be be wearing a red T shirt that says Ontario Sucks...
          Proud Canadian! At a boy!

Comment

Ya on second thought that's probably not going to work...there will be lots of ppl there wearing that...anyways I'll find you.
            Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 09-24-2011, 10:57 PM. Reason: spell chick

Comment

Lot a weighty stuff going down on this thread. . .
              "runners..." is that a Canadian term?

Wearing my runners?

Comment

Originally posted by papulaisle View Post
                Lot a weighty stuff going down on this thread. . .
                "runners..." is that a Canadian term?

Wearing my runners?
                You'll find plenty of them in a "locker room."

Comment

So how was the meeting of the minds?

Anyone care to give a jab by jab recap between seymore and fiver?
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Apparently there was some signs of fistacups, but someone had their runners on, so, much like many hyped big prize fights, the clash of the titans ended up being a Dud.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Great meeting. A few kidney punches...noting serious. Mostly solved all hockey problems big and small...in less than two hours. And, oh yes, I scammed the big guy out of a coffee and baileys...

Comment

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
                        Great meeting. A few kidney punches...noting serious. Mostly solved all hockey problems big and small...in less than two hours. And, oh yes, I scammed the big guy out of a coffee and baileys...
                        Twas a good meeting.. but I want a rematch!

BTW where else can you get a coffee and baileys (free pour) at 9:30 am on a Sunday morning while watching Canada's top 40 female hockey players?

Both Labonte and Szabados were spectacular in goal and Mallory Deluce scored the game winner on what was arguably the prettiest goal of the camp. Backhand, clapper side, top cheddar...beauty! A goal in any league.

Seyless and I don`t agree on much...but we did agree that we are in good hands with whoever gets chosen out of this bunch to represent the red and white on the world stage.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
                          Twas a good meeting.. but I want a rematch!

BTW where else can you get a coffee and baileys (free pour) at 9:30 am on a Sunday morning while watching Canada's top 40 female hockey players?

Both Labonte and Szabados were spectacular in goal and Mallory Deluce scored the game winner on what was arguably the prettiest goal of the camp. Backhand, clapper side, top cheddar...beauty! A goal in any league.

Seyless and I don`t agree on much...but we did agree that we are in good hands with whoever gets chosen out of this bunch to represent the red and white on the world stage.

We're still here..that's why you've been having such great weather the past two weeks!! Banff was exceptional...Cirque du Soleil was amazing. Saw some hockey...now time to pull the plug...Expect a big chill tomorrow morning about 7 am...that's when we're on the big bird back to civilization...

Comment

Working...
                          X