RPI: Haggerty
    CC: Guentzel

Saturday:
    RPI: Rogic
    CC: R. Schwartz
    APBWiki

Comment

• Re: RPI Pick to Click - 2011-12

RedRocket and RHamilton, note that Neal is scratched tonight. Obviously you have him in for Saturday, but burgie doesn't allow changes after the Friday puck drop unless there is an extenuating circumstance, such as an injury or illness. A tongue lashing from Coach does not constitute an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        RedRocket and RHamilton, note that Neal is scratched tonight. Obviously you have him in for Saturday, but burgie doesn't allow changes after the Friday puck drop unless there is an extenuating circumstance, such as an injury or illness. A tongue lashing from Coach does not constitute an injury.
        Per Kevin Beattie's twitter, Neal is not playing because he is banged up. He went 11-3 in the faceoff circle last weekend, no reason for him to be a healthy scratch.
        APBWiki

Comment

Haggerty
          Rylan...

Rogic
          Dineen
          Watch many of the RPI hockey games on our website, rpitv.org

Comment

Just to let everyone know, I believe there is an 8 way tie going into the game tonight. Both Rylan and Guentzel got 4 ptc point last night and so every one who picked either of them is tied and none of those people pick either of the two RPI players who got points last night. And I know that more then one person can win on any given week but I think it is crazy how right now half the people who post here are tied for the lead.
            Lets go RED!!
            And BC!

Sucks to BU Clarkson

Houston Field House, Conte Forum, Agganis Arena, Thompson Arena, Alfond Arena, Lawler Arena, Whittemore Center, Schneider Arena, Appleton Arena, Tsongas Center, Ingalls Rink, Times Union Center, TD Garden, Scottrade Center, Fenway Park, Herb Brooks Arena, Verizon Wireless Arena, DCU Center, Richard H. Rockett Ice Arena, Matthews Arena

Strike out ALS

Comment

Well, if someone else can confirm Neal is injured, and I have the "ability" to change my pick, I'll take Angers-Goulet in substitution. If not, Neal it is.
              Originally posted by moe24
              Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cnor79 View Post
                Just to let everyone know, I believe there is an 8 way tie going into the game tonight. Both Rylan and Guentzel got 4 ptc point last night and so every one who picked either of them is tied and none of those people pick either of the two RPI players who got points last night. And I know that more then one person can win on any given week but I think it is crazy how right now half the people who post here are tied for the lead.
                It's actually a 10-way tie. 4 posters picked Guentzel and 6 chose Rylan. Cullen was the only RPI player to post any PtC points because Leboeuf is ineligible.

Fully two-thirds of the posters are tied for the lead heading into Saturday.
                Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
                Well, if someone else can confirm Neal is injured, and I have the "ability" to change my pick, I'll take Angers-Goulet in substitution. If not, Neal it is.
                Since the "announcement" that Neal was injured was so close to gametime and no one knows / knew the severity of the injury, I have no issue with this.

So, if Neal is not in the lineup, your pick will change to AAG.

That means that RHamilton can also change his pick for tonight if he would like to. (Yes, I know that to is a preposition and NEASWAP holds, but I'm not going to rearrange my whole sentence for one word.)
                Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                  It's actually a 10-way tie. 4 posters picked Guentzel and 6 chose Rylan. Cullen was the only RPI player to post any PtC points because Leboeuf is ineligible.

Fully two-thirds of the posters are tied for the lead heading into Saturday.

Since the "announcement" that Neal was injured was so close to gametime and no one knows / knew the severity of the injury, I have no issue with this.

So, if Neal is not in the lineup, your pick will change to AAG.

That means that RHamilton can also change his pick for tonight if he would like to. (Yes, I know that to is a preposition and NEASWAP holds, but I'm not going to rearrange my whole sentence for one word.)
                  McGowan instead of Neal.
                  RPI Class of 2012
                  Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Sorry about the late update.

Lots of scoring this week as RHamilton was the only poster who failed to score a point and seven different posters (myself, cnor79, GRussinko, lugnut92, REDRocket, TuteScrooge, and vizoroo) picked up 6 points and got the all-important bonus point.

cnor completes his natural hat trick and takes a "commanding" three-point lead. lugnut jumps into a tie for second while there was plenty of shuffling throughout the rest of the pack.

The top choices for the weekend were R. Schwartz (cnor79, mackek2, Ralph Baer, REDRocket, RKarger, and vizoroo) / Guentzel (myself, GRussinko, lugnut92, and TuteScrooge) and Cullen (nobody) on Friday and McDermott (nobody) and AAG (cnor79, lugnut92, REDRocket, and vizoroo) on Saturday.

Results! (and link)
                    6 + 1 points
                    burgie12
                    cnor79
                    GRussinko
                    lugnut92
                    REDRocket
                    TuteScrooge
                    vizoroo

4 points
                    mackek2
                    MavHockey14
                    Ralph Baer
                    RKarger

3 points
                    FlagDUDE08
                    REDaero91

1 point
                    hawthr

0 points
                    RHamilton
                    Go Red!!

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Link back to the title post with details on scoring

The Tute sends their hockey players up to the cold, desolate, unforgiving wastelands of near-Canada to start the ECAC regular season.

The tomato-can-tested Clarkson (SUCKS!) Knights and their medieval partners, the Saints of St. Lawrence, take on the two Capital District teams and have the benefit of their home crowds behind them.

RPI may be a more healed bunch when they descend upon the North Country. Keep your eyes peeled for some injury updates throughout the week.

By an overwhelming majority, the people have spoken and have decided to continue to exclude the top players based on real points.

You may not choose the following players for this game:
                      Rensselaer:
                      F - Joel Malchuk
                      D - Nick Bailen or Guy Leboeuf

Clarkson:
                      F - Louke Oakley
                      D - Sam Labrecque

St. Lawrence:
                      F - Kyle Flanagan
                      D - George Hughes

Statistics / Rosters:
                      Rensselaer: Statistics | Roster
                      Clarkson: Statistics | Roster (beware of J. / M. Zarbo confusion)
                      St. Lawrence: Statistics | Roster (beware of M. / N. Armstrong; George / Gunnar Hughes confusion)
                      Go Red!!

Comment

I won a week?! Second place??? Time to ruin everything

Friday
                        RPI ENGINEERS: PAT KOUDYS
                        Clarkson: Kevin Tansey

Saturday
                        RPI ENGINEERS: C.J. LEE
                        SLU: Jordan Dewey
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Friday:
                          RPI: AAG
                          Clarkson (SUCKS!): Tremblay

RPI: Brock Higgs (hopefully he's back)
                          sL*u(t): Doherty

Comment

Do I jinx any of our injured players by picking them? I better not.

Friday
                            RPI Haggerty
                            CCT Sexton Tansey

Saturday
                            RPI Schroeder
                            SLU Carey
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-03-2011, 10:10 AM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Do I jinx any of our injured players by picking them? I better not.
                              What if you jinx them by not picking them? Can you live with that on your conscience?

/
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Friday
                                RPI: Mark McGowan
                                CCT: Nick Tremblay

Saturday
                                RPI: Justin Smith
                                SLU: Nelson Armstrong
                                Last edited by REDaero91; 11-02-2011, 01:52 AM. Reason: Playing with colors is fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X