2011-2012 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick'Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-2012 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick'Em

Time to get your psychic skills going again with the season only a few weeks away.

Norm1909 and myself Stouthockeyfan44 will be running the league again this season.

We will go with the same rules as last year (unless someone has a better idea):

Win=2 point
    Loss=0 Points
    Tie=1 Point
    If a tie is picked correctly it is worth 4 points

Picks must be made before the official starting time of each game to count.

Also the same as last year to be included in the official scoring that (Week 3) will be the LAST week to join the Pick'em to be considered for the Annual Championship, though everyone is encouraged to make their predictions, it’s still a chance to show off those psychic skills.

We will post the games for the week and the results of each week early in the week to give everyone time to get their picks in.

Hope everyone enjoys this again and hope to hear any comments, questions, or concerns about the current format.
    UW-Stout Hockey 2009 Peters Cup Champions, and Home to the best fans in the land, the Devil's Advocates
    UW-Stout Graduate 2011
    "The Goalie Mask Guy"
    D-1 College Team: Wisconsin Badgers
    NHL Team: Detroit Red Wings

Re: 2011-2012 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick'Em

Originally posted by StoutHockeyFan44 View Post
    Time to get your psychic skills going again with the season only a few weeks away.

Norm1909 and myself Stouthockeyfan44 will be running the league again this season.

We will go with the same rules as last year (unless someone has a better idea):

Win=2 point
    Loss=0 Points
    Tie=1 Point
    If a tie is picked correctly it is worth 4 points

Picks must be made before the official starting time of each game to count.

Also the same as last year to be included in the official scoring that (Week 3) will be the LAST week to join the Pick'em to be considered for the Annual Championship, though everyone is encouraged to make their predictions, it’s still a chance to show off those psychic skills.

We will post the games for the week and the results of each week early in the week to give everyone time to get their picks in.

Hope everyone enjoys this again and hope to hear any comments, questions, or concerns about the current format.
    Thanks for doing this guys....we all appreciate it!
    "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

I would like to play, what do I have to do ? Thanks for putting this together!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
        I would like to play, what do I have to do ? Thanks for putting this together!
        Each week, look for the "2011-2012 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick'Em" thread, use your psychic skills weekly to pick the winning team in each NCHA, MIAC and MCHA game (simply Reply to the thread with your picks), as noted, scoring is as follows:

Games are taken from the collegehockeystats.net website.

2 points for a win
        1 point for a tie
        0 points for a loss
        4 points for a correctly picked tie

ALSO:
        Highlight your picks in bold – great help in scoring.

Good luck, in the upcoming season.
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Working...
        X