No announcement yet.

2011-2012 UMD Thread: Cos When You're Champs U Can't Have Enuff Season Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-2012 UMD Thread: Cos When You're Champs U Can't Have Enuff Season Threads

Talk about all things UMD Bulldog hockey here ... when you aren't talking about it in one of the other three season threads or if Jupiter turns everything at tPB pink or something.

Re: 2011-2012 UMD Thread: Cos When You're Champs U Can't Have Enuff Season Threads

Doesn't each Bulldog fan get to start their own thread for this season since they won the title?

Comment

Re: 2011-2012 UMD Thread: Cos When You're Champs U Can't Have Enuff Season Threads

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Doesn't each Bulldog fan get to start their own thread for this season since they won the title?
      I'm pretty sure that's the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        Talk about all things UMD Bulldog hockey here ... when you aren't talking about it in one of the other three season threads or if Jupiter turns everything at tPB pink or something.
        **** right. Jealousy is a difficult thing for Donald
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          **** right. Jealousy is a difficult thing for Donald
          That's what you got? I go to the trouble of making a fourth UMD thread here (when I assumed all of you girls were permanently over at tPB) and that's it?

What exactly is it that I'm jealous about?

Comment

Well thanks for, a fourth thread I guess. I haven't been on here forever but it's a good sign when a UMD thread is at the top. I'm doubting I'll get my hands on Gopher tickets at AMSOIL this year, but I'm pretty excited to see them play in Denver this year. I'm going to keep my hopes low, remembering what happened the year after the 2003 season...
            I wanna go fast!

Comment

What exactly is it that I'm jealous about?
              This one is easy, because they actually have a team that can compete at a high level and win a NC and your team never will.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                This one is easy, because they actually have a team that can compete at a high level and win a NC and your team never will.
                That'd be all well and good if mah sweet Biddy didn't already know that such things aren't why I follow and support my program. But she does (or sure should if she ever bothered to read anything I've typed on the Internet).

So yeah ... I'm definitely not jealous of the nice 4 game run UMD made after Buttmidji ate their lunch in the Final Five.

Comment

That'd be all well and good if mah sweet Biddy didn't already know that such things aren't why I follow and support my program. But she does (or sure should if she ever bothered to read anything I've typed on the Internet).

So yeah ... I'm definitely not jealous of the nice 4 game run UMD made after Buttmidji ate their lunch in the Final Five.
                  ...You do know that Biddco is a guy, right?
                  "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
                    Are you sure about that? I wouldn't put it past MEg to swing both ways.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

lolwhut?

Comment

*EVIL CHACKLE*

It's all part of the plan!!
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

You write so much bull**** on the internet I cannot keep up with your crap. Belittle it all you want. Has UAA won four games in a row?
                          Oh it knows. It is making a joke.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            You write so much bull**** on the internet I cannot keep up with your crap. Belittle it all you want. Has UAA won four games in a row?
                            Oh it knows. It is making a joke.
                            Unbunch your panties N-A-N-C-Y. UMD fans here started 3 season threads and they were all on page 1. If someone (me in this case) hadn't mocked that with this thread then it'd be a sure sign that this forum is entirely dead.

Comment

This wouldn't have been a problem if UMDangler would have deleted his thread or I would have had some patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X