Umd 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umd 2011-2012

WHATS HAPPENING WITH BULLDOG HOCKEY!?! Incoming recruits, Season Expectations, Players to watch, etc...?

I haven't been able to find an up-to-date thread on the defending champs, so please post anything relavent and informative about the team.

Re: Umd 2011-2012

We have our own forum. It's www.umdpenaltybo*****. Everything you need to know is there.
    "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
      We have our own forum. It's www.umdpenaltybo*****. Everything you need to know is there.
      Awesome thanks! However, just because we have one, doesn't mean that its the only place I want hear it from. Im only assuming that most of the posts on there will be extremely biased, and will be mostly UMD fans. I'm sure that there are many unbiased users, but I will still take the opportunity to get some "uncensored" material.

Comment

Originally posted by UMDdangler View Post
        Awesome thanks! However, just because we have one, doesn't mean that its the only place I want hear it from. Im only assuming that most of the posts on there will be extremely biased, and will be mostly UMD fans. I'm sure that there are many unbiased users, but I will still take the opportunity to get some "uncensored" material.
        They're all a bunch of Isolationist who can't take outside view points. Hell, they booted me for just mentioning that BSU went to the Frozen Four while they pretty much choked in a home regional right after BSU was brought into the WCHA. Fascists!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Basically what I'm most interested in is this; will UMD be able to compete for another National Championship, without the help of M. Connoly, Faulk, and Fontaine?

They have the experience, they still have a lot of playmakers, and they have a lot of hopeful players entering the system; but is the loss too much? I really dont know what the impact will be on the team, but I hope that the bulldogs can at least make this season interesting...considering I waited in line for season tickets for 8 hours yesterday.

Comment

Can you do me a favor and delete this thread? Make a new one that capitalizes the M AND D. UMD should spelled UMD and not Umd. Thanks
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              They're all a bunch of Isolationist who can't take outside view points. Hell, they booted me for just mentioning that BSU went to the Frozen Four while they pretty much choked in a home regional right after BSU was brought into the WCHA. Fascists!
              We were tired of your schtick anyhow. Glad you are banned.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Can you do me a favor and delete this thread? Make a new one that capitalizes the M AND D. UMD should spelled UMD and not Umd. Thanks
                Your wish is my command

Comment

Your wish is my command
                  No thread yet? I will make it!
                  tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    We were tired of your schtick anyhow. Glad you are banned.
                    You haven't heard the last from me. Run on off and go be a doormat in the NaCHo!!!!
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

bump4lulz

Comment

Working...
                      X