Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAH Hockey is on the precipice. Please tell our President to step off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAH Hockey is on the precipice. Please tell our President to step off.

Done

Comment

Signed it.
      GO PURPS!
      Real Men wear PURPLE!

www.gwinnettgladiators.com

I am ... a New Yorker by birth, Southern by the Grace of God

Comment

signed it earlier. Should be able to hit a thousand sometime this afternoon I would wager.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Signed.

Posted a link on Facebook and in the RIT Offseason thread
          Last edited by Tweedle Dee; 09-06-2011, 12:20 PM.
          RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            Done.
            Have you contacted Joe at ProHockeyTalk on NBC; he covers the NHL and includes articles about college hockey from time to time. He used to post on here (GreatLakerMohawk) and is very passionate about college hockey. @JoeYerdonPHT on Twitter.
            I have forwarded it to both Joe Yerdon and Bob McKenzie. I would think BobbyMack would be quite supportive seeing how his son, Mike, played hockey at SLU.

Comment

Done. MTU and college hockey fans stand with UAH hockey. I agree with a previous poster; without hockey I never would have heard of UAH.......

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                I have forwarded it to both Joe Yerdon and Bob McKenzie. I would think BobbyMack would be quite supportive seeing how his son, Mike, played hockey at SLU.
                Im wonder how many of us forwarded it to GLM. He had already heard from glmorris.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Im wonder how many of us forwarded it to GLM. He had already heard from glmorris.
                  Been using the telegraph to post on here? (F is very close to L in morse code)

I'm glad to see the number of people that have put their name down. Probably a good idea is to make sure you tell at least one person not on here that enjoys hockey, and have them do the same, and so on. Let's get the word out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Haha, he said he's working on his own story for PHT and hopefully will have something up later today.

Awesome to see the fans from teams across the board joining for a cause, and also people who have absolutely no rooting interest in college hockey necessarily jumping on board with this.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Been using the telegraph to post on here? (F is very close to L in morse code)

I'm glad to see the number of people that have put their name down. Probably a good idea is to make sure you tell at least one person not on here that enjoys hockey, and have them do the same, and so on. Let's get the word out!
                      I had just typed GLM, so GLMorris seemed natural.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I even got my mother to sign the petition from the facebook posting I made. UAH is going to be fine with her on board.

Comment

On board. Good luck Chargers.

Comment

Signed. Good luck. I have huge respect for the persistence shown by your hockey team & fans.

Comment

Signed. Good luck to the Chargers and their supporters. The fans of Colorado College support you.

At 4:44pm MST, there are 1,107 signatures.
                              Colorado College Tigers

Comment

Done.
                                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X