Hey D-3 Fans ... Let's Get With the Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey D-3 Fans ... Let's Get With the Program

Just a note ... as I checked into the site just now ... 4:40 on a Wednesday afternoon the numbers looked like this ...
    D-One viewers .......85
    Women's Viewers ... 27
    D-3 Viewers ..........13

No wonder USCHO thinks they can give short shift to D-3 ... WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?

Re: Hey D-3 Fans ... Let's Get With the Program

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
    Just a note ... as I checked into the site just now ... 4:40 on a Wednesday afternoon the numbers looked like this ...
    D-One viewers .......85
    Women's Viewers ... 27
    D-3 Viewers ..........13

No wonder USCHO thinks they can give short shift to D-3 ... WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?
    Work, school, offseason, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
      Some East coasters have been without power, but coming back. Howcum you are one of the fortunate Vermonters? Some of the tapes I saw were really frightening.
      ]Glad the damage was to property, not persons.
      Real Life is drawing without an eraser.

Comment

So the D-1 people and the women's fans DON'T have work, school or the off season?

Comment

Some East coasters have been without power, but coming back. Howcum you are one of the fortunate Vermonters? Some of the tapes I saw were really frightening.
          ]Glad the damage was to property, not persons.
          Up here in Burlington we avoided most of the worst affects ... really lucky ... it is really bad in some spots.

Comment

D-One viewers .......85
            Women's Viewers ... 27
            D-3 Viewers ..........13

Putting in a Slingbox. Man, am I ticked off!
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So the D-1 people and the women's fans DON'T have work, school or the off season?
              We also didn't have half of D-III getting re-aligned this summer, either. And we're still essentially 2 months from playing again.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Up here in Burlington we avoided most of the worst affects ... really lucky ... it is really bad in some spots.
                People literally 500 feet down the hill from me have lost everything.

Water Street in Northfield is ground zero for the damage around here.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  People literally 500 feet down the hill from me have lost everything.

Water Street in Northfield is ground zero for the damage around here.
                  Any chance of NU doing some sort of benefit or setting up a fund to help these people? If so, I'd be up to donating a few bucks. Just an idea.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I don't think the NCAA would allow a benefit game between Norwich and ????? to aid the community that would not count against the limit, but it would not hurt to ask the NCAA. The worst they can do is put some unsuspecting school on probation.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      I don't think the NCAA would allow a benefit game between Norwich and ????? to aid the community that would not count against the limit, but it would not hurt to ask the NCAA. The worst they can do is put USC on probation.
                      fyp
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Norwich has set up a means to donate to their hurricane relief fund through their Alumni office, go here to donate.

r

Comment

Working...
                        X