Pi**ing Match Thread for those, who would rather argue than stay on topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi**ing Match Thread for those, who would rather argue than stay on topic

Ok here you go…altered thread for the few that are in a T.i.t for tat argument that seems to take over most of the threads. Go at it guys, here is where you can belittle, call names, one up each other, beat your chests, and whatever other teenage antics you feel necessary…you know who you are
    GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Re: Pi**ing Match Thread for those, who would rather argue than stay on topic

Originally posted by gotice View Post
    Ok here you go…altered thread for the few that are in a T.i.t for tat argument that seems to take over most of the threads. Go at it guys, here is where you can belittle, call names, one up each other, beat your chests, and whatever other teenage antics you feel necessary…you know who you are
    ...and you'll be there to read every little tidbit...

Comment

Serve em up baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
        ...and you'll be there to read every little tidbit...
        You know it, cause I like a good word battle as good as the next person, but at least I will be able hopefully go to a thread titled DIII recruits and see who is going where
        GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

You know it, cause I like a good word battle as good as the next person, but at least I will be able hopefully go to a thread titled DIII recruits and see who is going where
          Why don't you get the ball rolling over there then and give us an update on your teams recruits...

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
            Why don't you get the ball rolling over there then and give us an update on your teams recruits...
            Don't you think if I knew, I would have posted…that is why I check the links for DI and DIII recruits just about everyday, to see who is going where
            GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

Comment

Don't you think if I knew, I would have posted…that is why I check the links for DI and DIII recruits just about everyday, to see who is going where
              I've not checked the listings, but the team in question has at least one good scoring forward coming in.

Comment

Question...... What if one is deliriously happy with nothing to complain about, but simply happens to like the folks who frequent this thread? Can one still post here?

Oh wait, since the thread's description says it's the place for being off-thread, then I suppose that includes being off-thread in this thread?

So.....maybe I'm okay?
                Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                  Question...... What if one is deliriously happy with nothing to complain about, but simply happens to like the folks who frequent this thread? Can one still post here?

Oh wait, since the thread's description says it's the place for being off-thread, then I suppose that includes being off-thread in this thread?

So.....maybe I'm okay?
                  Nice one Ice.

Well I'm glad some one took my idea and ran with it. Now when people give brooky sh*t about recieving tickets for free they can do it here and not take 4 pages in the middle of a thread to do it. I do have a question for brooky, if you couldn't get the tickets for free would you still go to the games?
                  Last edited by Tweedle Dee; 08-19-2011, 01:15 PM.
                  RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post

So.....maybe I'm okay?

Look who's back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been?
                    Fire Chiarelli!

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN FAN View Post
                      Look who's back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been?
                      There's this thing....maybe you've heard of it.... it's called "Summer"

Oh, and.... this Verizon Strike is kicking our sorry *****.

Hey, since this is the only way I get to talk to you anymore, you should know that our "Red Truck" friend is doing a special tasting at his store from 4 PM to 7 PM today, featuring 7 different Pumpkin brews. I might just stop by.

Pssssst, GotIce, am I straying enough off thread for ya? Hope your summer's been great too.
                      Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                        Nice one Ice.

Well I'm glad some one took my idea and ran with it. Now when people give brooky sh*t about recieving tickets for free they can do it here and not take 4 pages in the middle of a thread to do it. I do have a question for brooky, if you couldn't get the tickets for free would you still go to the games?
                        I bought a ticket for each game for seasons (approximately) from 2000 thru 2009-2010. I'll gladly buy a ticket anytime I need to. The price of a ticket is one of the best bargains out there for the quality of the product and entertainment value.

My advice would be to not form an opinion or spend time investigating anything based on information and commentary provided by the Canadian puppet master and his puppet.
                        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                          I bought a ticket for each game for seasons (approximately) from 2000 thru 2009-2010. I'll gladly buy a ticket anytime I need to. The price of a ticket is one of the best bargains out there for the quality of the product and entertainment value.

My advice would be to not form an opinion or spend time investigating anything based on information and commentary provided by the Canadian puppet master and his puppet.
                          Take advantage of a situation. If you can get something for free then get it for free. I don't see why people flip out about it. My guess is some people get restless when they haven't trolled around in USCHO for a bit.
                          RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                            Take advantage of a situation. If you can get something for free then get it for free. I don't see why people flip out about it.
                            There's only two people that flip out about it...and I don't think anyone else understands why. I have suggested several times to the very generous and magnanimous player and her equally generous parents that as much as I appreciate the offer of a guest ticket, I don't mind buying tickets and it's really not necessary. They wouldn't have any of that. I do not "expect" free tickets at any time but I'm not going to insult their generosity and risk appearing completely unappreciative (which I surely am not) by adamantly refusing their offer should I ever be offered a ticket again.
                            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                              There's only two people that flip out about it...and I don't think anyone else understands why. I have suggested several times to the very generous and magnanimous player and her equally generous parents that as much as I appreciate the offer of a guest ticket, I don't mind buying tickets and it's really not necessary. They wouldn't have any of that. I do not "expect" free tickets at any time but I'm not going to insult their generosity and risk appearing completely unappreciative (which I surely am not) by adamantly refusing their offer should I ever be offered a ticket again.
                              Have you ever explained that to them?
                              RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X