Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compelling Reasons why USCHO should have a seperate Fan Forum for D3 and D1 Womens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compelling Reasons why USCHO should have a seperate Fan Forum for D3 and D1 Womens...

See D3 recruits 11-12...

Re: Compelling Reasons why USCHO should have a seperate Fan Forum for D3 and D1 Women

WHY should there be a separate forum, the ones that have hijacked the thread post in both DI and DIII. so a separate forum isn't going to change that
    GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Re: Compelling Reasons why USCHO should have a seperate Fan Forum for D3 and D1 Women

Originally posted by gotice View Post
      WHY should there be a separate forum, the ones that have hijacked the thread post in both DI and DIII. so a separate forum isn't going to change that
      Why not? Title IX. The men have seperate forums. I rarely see a D1 mens follower come onto the D3 mens forum and belittle them. That in itself would go a long way in fixing the problems at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by gotice View Post
        Correct, it's pointless and unnecessary.

Who is being "belittled?" D-III players? Coaches? Average / typical D-III posters of temperate disposition?
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Isn't the drama thicker if we keep them together? What will we log on for in the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
            Correct, it's pointless and unnecessary.

Who is being "belittled?" D-III players? Coaches? Average / typical D-III posters of temperate disposition?
            I have personally been an active member of this forum for going on 4 years, going on 3 years as a member and the first year as a guest. In that time I have seen D3 participants called: slow, overweight, drunken, dumb and not committed to name just a few. These comments all came from D1 followers. Truth be known one of the reasons I joined these boards as a memeber was to stand up to every one of those posters who tried to play that card. It makes me sick to my stomach and I won't apologize for defending it.

Now Brooky..before you state your standard comeback...let me say that a number of those posts have been deleted at the changeover and I have no intent of going back through any of your posts to see if you actualy said anything....I would rather eat linoleum.

We've all seen these comments in the past and the people that have posted them know who they are. I find them offensive, cruel, degrading and totaly unacceptable.
            Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 08-18-2011, 02:46 PM. Reason: spell chick

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
              I have personally been an active member of this forum for going on 4 years, going on 3 years as a member and the first year as a guest. In that time I have seen D3 participants called: slow, overweight, drunken, dumb and not committed to name just a few. These comments all came from D1 followers. Truth be known one of the reasons I joined these boards as a memeber was to stand up to every one of those posters who tried to play that card. It makes me sick to my stomach and I won't apologize for defending it.

Now Brooky..before you state your standard comeback...let me say that a number of those posts have been deleted at the changeover and I have no intent of going back through any of your posts to see if you actualy said anything....I would rather eat linoleum.
              That's uncharacteristically wise. You'd be wasting your time trying to find posts with me belittling D-III players.
              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

That's uncharacteristically wise. You'd be wasting your time trying to find posts with me belittling D-III players.
                Actually I find reading your new posts a waste of time.

Comment

You waste one helluva lotta time then don't you?
                  Minnesota Hockey

Comment

See D3 recruits 11-12...
                    But Fiver, I wouldn't want to have all of the fun to myself. Please! DON'T GO!

Comment

Hmmm, Fiver, you seem to be the one belittling here. Maybe YOU should have your own Forum.......(I can hear the crickets chirping now)

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
                        Hmmm, Fiver, you seem to be the one belittling here. Maybe YOU should have your own Forum.......(I can hear the crickets chirping now)
                        But Hux you were one of the worst offenders...

I'm done with the crickets.
                        Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 08-19-2011, 12:24 AM. Reason: spell chick

Comment

This thread is good reasoning for this thread
                          RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                            This thread is good reasoning for this thread
                            Bet it doesn't stop the trolling in the Gopher thread. Watch and see.
                            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Bet it doesn't stop the trolling in the Gopher thread. Watch and see.
                              Speaking of trolls....

Comment

Working...
                              X