Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dartmouth College Women's Ice Hockey, 2011-2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartmouth College Women's Ice Hockey, 2011-2012.

Yikes, Coach!

Some start.

After maybe mandatory McGill you go to town immediately.
    Woof!

Oct. 23 commences-
    BC, Clarkson, SLU-away;
    New Hamp., home (hope UNH still 'asleep'; but weren't so asleep that they couldn't defeat Green last season...)
    Cornell, Colgate away up there in perpetually cloudy, overcast Central NY; big, big, Big Red looking to kick some Green butt after skunking- being skunked... in New Hamp. rink (Thompson) (Great, great job, Dartmouth women!!! Was there - you TOOK IT TO 'EM!!)
    SLU, Clark. at home.
    Cantabs in Cambridge.
    Northeastern and Harvard (again...) home.
    NH and Prov. away.
    Dec. 31- it's over...

Season over?
    Seems so with such a great, great start.

Yikes, girls - bring yr. dancing shoes!

Also, we ALL are anxiously awaiting call by ECACF (Fallible) coaches as to what to DO with Green THIS year...

This correspondent greatly enjoyed last year's ECACF coaches' guess/and team's response: "We hope to surprise a few people", I think it was. D. team chose as year's motto after Green picked at eighth (of twelve) slot but roused themselves to finish nationally in the eighth slot.

And that they did wonderfully, I thought.

Great good wishes and good luck- Buena Suerte! to the Dartmouth Women's Ice Hockey Team in 2011-2012!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone else Green out there?

Dartmouth College Women's Ice Hockey, 2011-2012.

Congratulations to all 2010-2011 women scholar athletes. Dartmouth placed 14 on this list- tied with Quinnipiac and only behind Yale's impressive 19.

"2010-11 All-Academic Team Comprises 138 Student-Athletes
    ALBANY, N.Y. - One hundred thirty-eight student-athletes representing the ECAC Hockey’s 12 women’s programs were named to the 2010-11 ECAC Hockey All-Academic team. Eighty of this year’s student-athletes were also named to the team last year and 47 have the distinction of receiving the honor the last three seasons. Of the 12 institutions, Yale leads the way with 19 honorees, followed by Dartmouth and Quinnipiac with 14, and Cornell, Harvard, and Union with 13."

Quote from ECAC Hockey.

Comment

Re: Dartmouth College Women's Ice Hockey, 2011-2012.

Paps...You'll be exited to hear that Big Green D star Sasha Nanji was the only one of 14 players to score in the U22 shootout last night. This despite two false starts. She also got an assist on the game tying goal late in the the third.

Comment

Re: Dartmouth College Women's Ice Hockey, 2011-2012.

Thanks. I had missed that.

Only now starting to get back to what's important- ice hockey!

Hope u, all, had a great summer. I was in Oregon. I do long distance hiking... Is cool there at night. Even 44, 45, 46 degrees in Willamette Valley...East where I live otherwise is crippling now summers- one hundreds, humid, oppressive. . Wasn't always so. I was born and raised a few miles from where I now live.

Global change caused by us, I believe. Those who think not: Well, I believe, likely, would have thought world without 'form'; thought, yes, world flat!

Sasha has played so wonderfully well for Dartmouth.

Comment

Working...
        X