CC coaching changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC coaching changes

My apologies, this likely doesn't deserve its own thread, but I couldn't find a different Colorado College generic thread.

Former CC and SCSU assistant - and most recently head coach of USHL's Green Bay Gamblers - Eric Rud is headed back to CC to be an assistant coach.

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/sport...leaving-for-CC

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...xt|FRONTPAGE|s
    St. Norbert College Green Knights
    NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
    NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
    NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    ---
    SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Re: CC coaching changes

CC wasn't interested in John Hill.

Comment

Phew, I thought with the coaching carousel going on that this would be the annual "Fire Scott Owens" thread.

Comment

Bonnett to WMU?

Comment

Originally posted by YooperWMU View Post
          Bonnett to WMU?
          I would hate to see him go. Bonnett has been a great asset for CC but he deserves it. Nice to see Rud coming back though.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Phew, I thought with the coaching carousel going on that this would be the annual "Fire Scott Owens" thread.
            Well what do you think Eric is being groomed for?

Comment

Originally posted by YooperWMU View Post
              Bonnett to WMU?
              Isn't Rud replacing Jason Lammers, who took the top assistant job at UML in June? Bonnett is a finalist for WMU and that is still possible but Rud didn't get hired to replace Bonnett. That would be a tough pill for Scotty to lose both of his assistants. I would assume thats why Scotty was able to get Eric from GB.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                Isn't Rud replacing Jason Lammers, who took the top assistant job at UML in June? Bonnett is a finalist for WMU and that is still possible but Rud didn't get hired to replace Bonnett. That would be a tough pill for Scotty to lose both of his assistants. I would assume thats why Scotty was able to get Eric from GB.
                Didn't hear that CC lost an assistant. *shrug*
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                X