Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota State Moorhead Dragons to call press conference at 1pm Friday July 15th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State Moorhead Dragons to call press conference at 1pm Friday July 15th.

https://***********/#!/domizzowday/s...17641126936576

https://***********/#!/DomIzzoWDAY

http://peterson.areavoices.com/2011/...nd-here-we-go/

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/326968

http://740thefan.com/uploads/Bruce%2...0on%20MSUM.mp3

http://www.kfgo.com/sports-news.php?ID=12634

This is going to be interesting. If by chance they decide to move forward I will be super thrilled. Another Minnesota school playing in Division one hockey! More importantly a school in UND's back yard who will be recruiting against them.
    Last edited by 4four4; 07-15-2011, 12:17 AM.
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Re: Minnesota State Moorhead Dragons to call press conference at 1pm Friday July 15th

What college hockey organizations see:
    *****http://www.therealestatebloggers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/imagesbacon_2Danimalhouse.jpg******
    What the fans see:

*****http://www.poszu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/riot.jpg******
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Re: Minnesota State Moorhead Dragons to call press conference at 1pm Friday July 15th

Just when you think this summer can't get any crazier...
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Great, the WCHA can just add the Dragons, and Hell, I'm just going to go hit the next big Lottery Jackpot so I can go get the ball rolling on getting GVSU around so they can be in the revamped CCHA. Would that work for everybody??
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          Great, the WCHA can just add the Dragons, and Hell, I'm just going to go hit the next big Lottery Jackpot so I can go get the ball rolling on getting GVSU around so they can be in the revamped CCHA. Would that work for everybody??
          Go for it.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

This has been one fucled up week.

Comment

Listen to the pre-BHHC Bruce McLeod interview on that KFGO link.

"We think we're just going to stand pat with 10 teams." Indeed Bruce, you are the master of standing pat.

Comment

If this is D1...I wonder if this means that Alaska stays put?
                Go Gophers!

Comment

I'm confused. I keep reading in other threads that the NCAA no longer allows "playing up" in one sport. So, can Moorhead "play up" in hockey, or can't they?
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

So let me see if I got this straight:

Moorhead is announcing 'something' Friday
                    Northern Michigan is announcing 'something' Friday
                    WCHA is announcing 'a' team being added...Friday
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      So let me see if I got this straight:

Moorhead is announcing 'something' Friday
                      Northern Michigan is announcing 'something' Friday
                      WCHA is announcing 'a' team being added...Friday
                      The WCHA's press conference has been cancelled. Though this is an interesting new wrinkle, isn't it?
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                        I'm confused. I keep reading in other threads that the NCAA no longer allows "playing up" in one sport. So, can Moorhead "play up" in hockey, or can't they?
                        As far as I can tell, Hockey should be fine because there's no effective D2 championship to play for. That play up thing is more for sports that already have a championship at the D2 or D3 level. If say some D2 school out east wanted to move say their Lacrosse program up to D1, they couldn't, because there's already a D2 championship for that, they would have to move everything else up as well I believe.

Of course, I could just be talking out of my anus here.
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          The WCHA's press conference has been cancelled. Though this is an interesting new wrinkle, isn't it?
                          At what point do we just kidnap every AD and president of a hockey school west of the Appalachians, all put them in one room together, toss in several bags of Taco Bell food, and tell em that they're not getting out until they've hammered out a deal where everybody is in a stable league with an autobid?

It just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                            This is going to be interesting. If by chance they decide to move forward I will be super thrilled. Another Minnesota school playing in Division one hockey! More importantly a school in UND's back yard who will be recruiting against them.
                            Hahahahahahahaha wait one second....hahahahahahaha

Comment

Another MN school in the WCHA = More road trips.
                              Heck yeah, good times!

Let me look into my crystal ball... it says it will take them exactly two years to get their program ready for D-I and make the jump in 2013-14. Funny, I think I've heard that time frame regarding a few other changes as well recently.
                              :-)
                              Ryan J
                              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                              Originally posted by geezer
                              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                              Originally posted by manurespreader
                              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Working...
                              X