• Neumann to play Penn State at Citizens Bank Park

on January 4, 2012

http://onwardstate.com/2011/07/13/pe...inter-classic/
    WE ARE PENN STATE

Originally posted by PSUflyer06 View Post
    Greatest news I have heard all week.

Comment

Re: Neumann to play Penn State at Citizens Bank Park

GREAT for all...... and if the weather is nice I will have to make the 90 miles drive ....can I smoke cigars while watching an outdoor hockey game??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        GREAT for all...... and if the weather is nice I will have to make the 90 miles drive ....can I smoke cigars while watching an outdoor hockey game??
        This is awesome news! I think it will be a terrific match up. To answer your question about the cigars... I am doubtful that you will be able to smoke, even though it is outdoors. It seems these days that most public gatherings will frown on smoking, whether they are indoors or out, doesn't seem to make much of a difference. It can be a real bummer sometimes. I had a question, my son, who is a high school student, has been talking allot about going on service trips. I am wondering if anyone here knows anything about these "service trips"? If you can explain it to me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much.
        Last edited by Kaylene; 10-06-2011, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylene View Post
          This is awesome news! I think it will be a terrific match up. To answer your question about the cigars... I am doubtful that you will be able to smoke, even though it is outdoors. It seems these days that most public gatherings will frown on smoking, whether they are indoors or out, doesn't seem to make much of a difference. It can be a real bummer sometimes.
          Yea i hear ya, ill leave the smokes at home, will be fun to watch for sure........welcome aBOARD, no pun intended..ok it was intended..

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylene View Post
            This is awesome news! I think it will be a terrific match up. To answer your question about the cigars... I am doubtful that you will be able to smoke, even though it is outdoors. It seems these days that most public gatherings will frown on smoking, whether they are indoors or out, doesn't seem to make much of a difference. It can be a real bummer sometimes.
            Being a phillies fan, at CBP there are smoking designated areas but these are outside the seats and you can't see the game from there. so my guess would be no. and you are right it doesnt seem matter, its always frowned upon now. which is funny because i watched goodfellas the other day and they are just lighting up anywhere anytime and its amazing how things change.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyfan2113 View Post
              Being a phillies fan, at CBP there are smoking designated areas but these are outside the seats and you can't see the game from there. so my guess would be no. and you are right it doesnt seem matter, its always frowned upon now. which is funny because i watched goodfellas the other day and they are just lighting up anywhere anytime and its amazing how things change.
              for sure, they used to smoke everywhere,at work in the office, at boxing matches at the garden,probably at the movies as well, ill tailgate and a cigar out there.......should b fun

Comment

If I dont go to the WC Ill go to this. The link wont open for me at work, when is the game? Same day as WC or after?

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                  If I dont go to the WC Ill go to this. The link wont open for me at work, when is the game? Same day as WC or after?
                  I have heard from a source that they are still working everything out.
                  Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-22-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Sept. 16, 2011:

Joe Battista confirmed the Icers will potentially play outdoors at Citizens Bank Park, home of the Philadelphia Phillies, on Jan. 4, 2012 against Division III Neumann.
                    Larry Normandin
                    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

I heard this morning on Comcast Sports that the NHL will be making an announcement at 1:30 on Monday from the Bank. I would imagine this announcement will put the rest of the plan into motion.

Comment

Working...
                      X