No announcement yet.

RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Continue.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

This wasn't one of the proposed titles... Quite good though.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Re: RPI Off-Season III: Another Helping of Mindless Speculation and Idle Chit Chat

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      This wasn't one of the proposed titles... Quite good though.
      I thought so. Especially given the way the last one ended. Hooboy that was silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        I thought so. Especially given the way the last one ended. Hooboy that was silly.
        Next thread title: 1000 posts where Red Cloud ponders the next thread title!
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Some possible potential recruit news, RPI didnt land the Spink twins but another set of twins could be headed to the Cornwall Colts next season, forwards Mark and David Rath who played last season for Minnesota state champion Eden Praire. I wonder if Appert will be in contact with them.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=3207421

"They're very good students. Academically, they can play Ivy League hockey," said MacInnis.

"One thing is, this league is scouted heavily by the East division," said David Rath, who also visited Clarkson and St. Lawrence University while in the area on the weekend. "Our goal is to play Division I hockey in the East."

Comment

I could care less where we end up or who we play. As long as we are still playing a DI schedule and have a chance at the beginning of each season to either win our league or earn a spot in the NCAA tournament I will be happy. If it means we have to play anybody, anywhere, anytime then so be it.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              I could care less where we end up or who we play. As long as we are still playing a DI schedule and have a chance at the beginning of each season to either win our league or earn a spot in the NCAA tournament I will be happy. If it means we have to play anybody, anywhere, anytime then so be it.
              Has anyone asked the players (from any school) what they think? Will they just be happy to be playing hockey, or are they as up in arms about the changes as some of the people here?

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                some possible potential recruit news, rpi didnt land the spink twins but another set of twins could be headed to the cornwall colts next season, forwards mark and david rath who played last season for minnesota state champion eden praire. I wonder if appert has been in contact with them [/b].

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/a...aspx?e=3207421
                fyp :d
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by wicked slappaahs View Post
                  FYP
                  FYP^2 a
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                    Some possible potential recruit news, RPI didnt land the Spink twins but another set of twins could be headed to the Cornwall Colts next season, forwards Mark and David Rath who played last season for Minnesota state champion Eden Praire. I wonder if Appert will be in contact with them.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=3207421
                    I didn't nother posting it at the time, but the COlts will also have the Spink twins' third brother Tanner (as well as Eric Ming's brother) as an affiliate player next year. http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...true&e=3136125
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 13 July 2011. There are 80 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-13-2011, 06:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Today is 12=3 July 2011. There are 80 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.
                        Ralph, a little further over to the right on that pinky.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Ralph, a little further over to the right on that pinky.
                          Do you think that I use all of my fingers for typing? (You are correct as to what happened besides for that. )
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Do you think that I use all of my fingers for typing?
                            Given I've never seen Star Wars nor have any of those toys, no assumption is safe here.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                              Next thread title: 1000 posts where Red Cloud ponders the next thread title!
                              You're confusing me with FlagDUDE.

Comment

Working...
                              X