X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: The Bryce is Right

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    First, it was a general question. Second, I don't care what number he came up with. My only concern is that he is acceptable to RPI. Also, if he does not make it, can we be sure that Diebold is acceptable to the school?
    The way it sounded earlier was that Diebold would not be a problem. Of course, neither goalie had shown up in the directory last time I looked (which was yesterday, but I assume taht others have looked more recently ).
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      I believe turk's point was that the article was referring to one particular person. I was not doubting that fact whatsoever. One thing I was doing was looking at our past (from the team as a whole, not just the contributions of a select few) and making some connections from there. Yes, it's different players, and most of the players that were on the team since Coach called out the need to shoot during several post-game interviews have since graduated, but if it seems to keep happening, there may be something to it.
      Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      That's true RB. My point though was that the critique of PK was, what's in the best interest of Wash. At the Hockey Banquet I was at a table w/Bo Dolan. I jokingly chided him for not shooting more (he has a bomb for a shot also). He said, and I'm para-phrasing, as a young, new player on a team, it's in the back of your mind..what if I shoot...it gets blocked & they get a breakaway. Of course, him still speaking, in the split second you've thought about it the lane has closed & there's no longer that clear shot. I (me speaking) think Bailens experience at BGU & the years he spent in the USHL were instrumental in his decision making, including shot selection and knowing how to position yourself away from the puck for a quality shot. As Dr. D would, just my 2 cents.
      I have no problem with any of that. I also agree with Senna that ISS's assessment was quite good, although not having read others that they have written, I don't know if they suffer from some grade inflation.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        It was a general question asked to everyone. We know the school is waiting to receive his score before admitting him, so whether he got it or not is of some interest.

What the score is, of course, is a bridge too far, but thankfully no one seems to be that nosy in this case.

You're welcome.
        You're getting quite mellow in your old age.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What would a summer be like without speculating on SAT scores?
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            A summer speculating on ACT scores.

Comment

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/spo...124582479.html
              Either this fall or sometime next year, Kasdorf is headed for Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy N.Y., to play NCAA hockey for coach Seth Appert.

"I love the guy," Kasdorf said. "He's the reason why I committed to them. His track record with goalies is unbelievable. Going over video, he was teaching me so many things. I just think he could really help me improve my game."
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Drew Melanson was held off the score sheet in his game today (5-3 loss), 4games..0goals...3assists. Meanwhile, Gabe Guertler scored 2 more goals and an assist in his game, 4games...9goals...6assists
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  You're getting quite mellow in your old age.
                  Unless someone decides to get snippy with me, I'm always mellow.

Oh, I forgot, I'm the bad guy. Gotta remember that.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Today is 29 June 2011. There are 94 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

http://www.portageonline.com/index.p...796&Itemid=467

Another Kasdorf article, with audio clips. They still have RPI as being "based out of" Rhode Island. Another article I saw over the weekend had RPI in Massachusetts

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        Now that JL is listed in the student directory, folks need to speculate about something

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
                          Now that JL is listed in the student directory, folks need to speculate about something
                          I figured they would just make the natural extension, and try to discern JL's favorite food, toothbrush color, or perhaps what he is doing right now.
                          RPI Pep Band Ex-Ex-Ex-...-Ex Conductor

RPI Hockey 1954, 1985
                          UConn Basketball 1999, 2004, 2011, 2014

Comment

I'm a little surprised... no plugs about knowing our enemies or the BTHC Tsunami Watch?

Granted I'm sure the regulars here visit WaP quite often, but you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              I'm a little surprised... no plugs about knowing our enemies or the BTHC Tsunami Watch?

Granted I'm sure the regulars here visit WaP quite often, but you never know...
                              I have been plugging them to "the enemy" when I can easily find their thread but decided it wasn't necessary to repeatedly mention it here. Realet himself hasn't mentioning them here lately.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Oatsie got screwed out of HoF again. How does mark Howe make it in and oatsie doesn't. Answer... son of Gordie
                                http://blog.timesunion.com/hockey/oa...dds-four/8907/
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X