X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: The Bryce is Right

heading into rd 6....Kasdorf's time?
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      It seems that historically Boston and Washington have taken a liking to RPI players. I wonder if there is a readon for it or just the case of a small sample size.
      They chose him just so you could go watch him play once he finishes at RPI in three years
      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        Remember guys-where out fellows ranked as North American skaters and goalies is not really the best indication of where they will get drafted (or if they will get drafted). You have to include all the foreign skaters and goalies in the mix and this year they made up a significant portion of the picks.
        the high-lite of players that was shown, on NHL Network, taken in late rds. is filled w/allstars
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Kasdorf to Winnipeg #157. Hometown pick.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Kasdorf taken by Winnipeg!!

Comment

Do we have anymore today you think? Or do we stockpile next years draft
              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Congratulations to both Kasdorf and Koudys. And good luck to any Engineers still in the running. As they get to round 7, anyone can be chosen.
                Lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  the high-lite of players that was shown, on NHL Network, taken in late rds. is filled w/allstars
                  Absolutely!! Once you get past the first 30 picks you really cannot be sure of what you are getting-I don't think anyone can predict who will shine once you exclude the top few picks. Kasdorf goes in round 6 (about where I thought) but I figured PK would go in the 4th round so I was off a bit. Would love for us to have one more fellow taken but it is extremely remote at this stage.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                    Do we have anymore today you think? Or do we stockpile next years draft
                    Others (Bradley, Leonard, Curadi, Haggerty, Zalewski) are possible, but none are likely IMHO.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                      Congratulations to both Kasdorf and Koudys. And good luck to any Engineers still in the running. As they get to round 7, anyone can be chosen.
                      Lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      E.g. Jensen
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It seems that historically Boston and Washington have taken a liking to RPI players. I wonder if there is a readon for it or just the case of a small sample size.
                        Perhaps an awful question, but is there any relation between Boston GM Peter Chiarelli and RPI legend Frank Chiarelli?

Comment

The difference is not really significant but at #157 Kasdorf was picked before York who was #168 and Marsters who was #165.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                            Perhaps an awful question, but is there any relation between Boston GM Peter Chiarelli and RPI legend Frank Chiarelli?
                            Likewise, between Washington GM George McPhee and former RPI defenseman Mike McPhee?

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                              Pete is Frank's son. However, most RPI players that Boston has had (Oates, Juneau, Carter, ...) were earlier.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Others (Bradley, Leonard, Curadi, Haggerty, Zalewski) are possible, but none are likely IMHO.
                                maybe Leonard or Bradley.
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X