X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: The Bryce is Right

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I don't recall this article http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...caa_prospects/ about the top NCAA draft prospects. PK is listed #5.

If I posted it before, I'll blame it on senility.
    Perhaps some Aricept is in order-I seem to remember this article posted here. So either you need the drug or I need it.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
      If you look at Schenectady in the early 2000's there were very few places to go and Downtown was a mess. Half of Downtown between Nott Terrace and Erie have really offered alot of choices for dining, entertainment, etc. I would say there are approx a dozen new locations offering different menu's and atmospheres for crowds going to Proctors, Union College events or BowTie Cinema. Anytime there is interest in getting together for a college hockey event we are definately game to host and run some nice specials. We show alot of College Hockey games televised by any of the Fox Networks, NESN, Big Ten Network or NHL Network. I also tend to get a little happy when I have college hockey fans in and tend to open up a nice bottle of 18 year old Jamesons or any other bottles from our "Row of Irish".
      Forget everything I've ever said johnk is now my personal hockey GOD all of a sudden the electric city is electric again !!!!!!!!!!
      What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        So JL is gonna be a undersized antagonist who can work a crowd like none other? If so I cannot wait to see him get the lynah faithful going.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Just put this somewhere safe so you can use it many, many times in the next 4 years-I figure about 100 times should do it!
          If he stays all four years. Uh oh, did I just open a can of worms?

/instigation. I'll go sit in the penalty box for 2 minutes now.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post

I think he will stick around for 4 years...he did in juniors after all. 2 to get a respectable points per game and 2 more to blow it out of the water.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Hey, an instigator penalty comes with a 10 minute misconduct. You'll be gone for a while
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Too small to jump early.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
                  This just in...

Name: Jacob Sebastien Laliberte
                  Class: First-Year Student
                  Curriculum: Business and Management
                  BTW - Congrats to JC on scooping Ralph on this development.
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I don't recall this article http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...caa_prospects/ about the top NCAA draft prospects. PK is listed #5.

If I posted it before, I'll blame it on senility.
                    Given I just saw it fairly recently on either the RPI Athletics or ECAC Hockey website (I can't remember which), I don't think it's been posted before. Insert wiseguy comment about me here.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Given I just saw it fairly recently on either the RPI Athletics or ECAC Hockey website (I can't remember which), I don't think it's been posted before. Insert wiseguy comment about me here.
                      It was only posted on HF on 6/20. A lot of these articles have similar content
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It was only posted on HF on 6/20. A lot of these articles have similar content
                        Actually, come to think of it, it may have been the front page here. I remember the article being heavily centered upon draft selections from NCAA players.

Comment

Today is 24 June 2011. There are 99 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

A lengthy interview of PK by Hockeyspy http://hockeyspy.blogspot.com/2011/0...ke-father.html. We lost in the Finals of the NCAA tourney.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If we are to be getting an exhibition game on October 1st, I would suspect that, given the teams already travelling to the USA and when they are playing, we may play Acadia University out of Wolfville NS. Not confirmed of course, but they are playing Quinnipiac on the 2nd, and several of the other Canadian schools (Carleton, UNB, St. Francis Xavier, etc.) are already playing 2 games in that weekend, or are already playing on October 1st (not discounting the possibility of the exhibition game going to the 2nd, 3rd, or even September 30th).
                              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-24-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Canadian teams regularly play three games in a weekend.

You're welcome.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X