X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: The Bryce is Right

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    What I drove through getting off 890 was NOT upswing. It's not bad enough that I'm tempted to actually fork over money to the Thruway Authority to go around Schenectady, but it's not exactly enjoyable doing through Downtown.
    Oh I'll admit that corridor is quite rough (there are plans to rehab), as well as a few neighborhoods near the Hamilton Hill area...though Jay Street, Lower State (Proctor's area), Stockade, and lower Union Street have really seen rebounds the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ajt6954 View Post
      Oh I'll admit that corridor is quite rough (there are plans to rehab), as well as a few neighborhoods near the Hamilton Hill area...though Jay Street, Lower State (Proctor's area), Stockade, and lower Union Street have really seen rebounds the last 3 years.
      If you look at Schenectady in the early 2000's there were very few places to go and Downtown was a mess. Half of Downtown between Nott Terrace and Erie have really offered alot of choices for dining, entertainment, etc. I would say there are approx a dozen new locations offering different menu's and atmospheres for crowds going to Proctors, Union College events or BowTie Cinema. Anytime there is interest in getting together for a college hockey event we are definately game to host and run some nice specials. We show alot of College Hockey games televised by any of the Fox Networks, NESN, Big Ten Network or NHL Network. I also tend to get a little happy when I have college hockey fans in and tend to open up a nice bottle of 18 year old Jamesons or any other bottles from our "Row of Irish".
      Last edited by johnk; 06-23-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I once heard Schenectady was pretty high on the Russians' nuke list. Say what you will about the tenets of communism, at least they had exceptional taste.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
          I also tend to get a little happy when I have college hockey fans in and tend to open up a nice bottle of 18 year old Jamesons or any other bottles from our "Row of Irish".
          If this is an invite to troyboy and I then we accept. Both of us are Irish man. You know who makes good Irish Cream...Babo. sampled some with tb and FDude.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

This just in...

Name: Jacob Sebastien Laliberte
            Class: First-Year Student
            Curriculum: Business and Management

Comment

Today is 23 June 2011. There are 100 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
              Is this allowed without getting permission from RB? There should only be designated people allowed to put this up. I would say DrD, Red Cloud, myself (of course), WS, Babo, turk and Tom Reale because of his work on WaP. Tom seems very responsible.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
                This just in...

SWEETNESS!!!! Can't wait to see him in the cherry and white!

Comment

This just in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNvo3-aRwEc

Comment

This just in...

Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                      Is this allowed without getting permission from RB? There should only be designated people allowed to put this up. I would say DrD, Red Cloud, myself (of course), WS, Babo, turk and Tom Reale because of his work on WaP. Tom seems very responsible.
                      As far as I knew, the only thing Ralph has dibs on is the goal celebration, and that's only when he's present (since I borrowed it for the WJC back in 2010). I think the only time I've seen it used by someone else when Ralph was around was some Cornell wiseguy.

Comment

I'm partial to this rendition, myself:

Comment

As far as I knew, the only thing Ralph has dibs on is the goal celebration, and that's only when he's present (since I borrowed it for the WJC back in 2010). I think the only time I've seen it used by someone else when Ralph was around was some Cornell wiseguy.
                          None of us ever steal your price is right horn

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                            None of us ever steal your price is right horn
                            It most certainly has been used by someone on here other than myself.

Comment

Code:
                               3 Chris Bradley *     LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      2012  05/20/93 6'01" 190 Williamsville NY     59- 3- 9- 12- 10 season over
                               5 Luke Curadi *       LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  2011  05/14/91 6'05" 250 Cheshire CT          52- 2- 9- 11-102 
                                                                                                                 playoffs             11- 0- 1-  1- 34 season over
                                                                                                                 Total                63- 2-10- 12-136
                              21 Ryan Haggerty *     RC USNTDP U-18                     2011  03/04/93 6'00" 186 Stamford CT -college 11- 0- 5-  5-  4
                                                                                                                 international        16- 4- 4-  8-  2
                                                                                                                 USHL                 23- 7- 8- 15-  9
                                                                                                                 other                 4- 0- 1-  1-  7
                                                                                                                 total                54-11-18- 29- 22 season over 
                              15 Jacob Laliberté *   LC Cornwall Colts (CHL)            2011  09/15/90 5'09" 175 Rockland ON          62-63-70-133- 26 
                                                                                                                 playoffs             16-10-18- 28-  6 
                                                                                                                 total                78-73-88-161- 32 season over
                              10 Curtis Leonard *    LD Wellington Dukes (OJHL)         2011  09/23/92 6'03" 180 Napanee ON           48- 2-20- 22- 22
                                                                                                                 playoffs             20- 2- 3-  5- 14
                                                                                                                 Dudley Hewitt Cup     5- 0- 3-  3- 10
                                                                                                                 Royal Bank Cup        5- 0- 0-  0-  4 season over
                                                                                                                 total                78- 4-26- 30- 50 
                              27 Mark McGowan *      LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)          2011  05/08/90 6'02" 195 Etobicoke ON         45-25-30- 55- 50 
                                                                                                                 playoffs             23-10- 7- 17- 28 
                                                                                                                 total                68-35-37- 72- 78 season over
                              27 Drew Melanson       LW Delbarton School (Gordon Conf)  13/14 01/10/95 5'11" 145 Paramus NJ           28- 6-16- 22-  ? season over
                              26 Mark Miller *        F Omaha Lancers (USHL)            2012  07/26/92 5'11" 183 Massena NY           59- 5- 5- 10- 33 
                                                                                                                 playoffs              3- 0- 0-  0-  2 season over
                                                                                                                 Total                62- 5- 5- 10- 35
                              22 Matt Neal *          C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       2011  11/22/91 5'10" 192 Barrie ON            50-40-60-100- 20 
                                                                                                                 playoffs             19-10-20- 30- 16
                                                                                                                 total                69-50-80-130- 36 season over 
                               9 Zach Schroeder *    RC St Thomas Academy (Classic Sub) 2011  09/07/92 5'09" 165 Prior Lake MN        25-23-29- 52-  6 
                                                                                                                 playoffs              3- 1- 4-  5-  4
                                                                                                                 state tourney         3- 3- 4-  7-  0 
                                                                                                                 total                31-27-37- 64- 10 season over
                              23 Jake Wood           LW Gunnery School (NEPSHC)         2013  xx/xx/93 5'08" 170 Georgetown ON        24-10-16- 26-  ? season over
                              15 Mike Zalewski *     LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)            2012  08/18/92 6'03" 205 New Hartford NY      46-12-17- 29- 34 
                                                                                                                 playoffs             16- 5- 3-  8-  4
                                                                                                                 Doyle Cup             7- 1- 3-  4-  8 
                                                                                                                 Royal Bank Cup        6- 1- 2-  4- 12 season over
                                                                                                                 total                75-19-26- 45- 58
                              33 Scott Diebold        G Tri-City Storm (USHL)           11/12 07/15/92 6'01' 145 Cheektowaga NY   35-10-16-3-2.75-.913 season over 
                              33 Jason Kasdorf        G Portage Terriers (MJHL)         11/12 05/18/92 6'04" 187 Winnipeg MB      34-24-10-0-2.53-.912
                                                                                                                 playoffs         10- 7- 3-0-2.17-.919
                                                                                                                 ANAVET Cup        6- 3- 2-0-2.25-.918
                                                                                                                 Royal Bank Cup    3- 1- 1-0-3.69-.873 
                                                                                                                 total            53-35-16-0-2.48-.912 season over

Women
                              18 Eleeza Cox *         F Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            2011  09/09/93 5'06" 145 St Catherines ON     17- 7-10- 17-  6 only league games
                                                                                                                 playoffs              0- 0- 0-  0-  0 season over
                               2                        Ridley College Tigers                                                         29-47-22- 69-  ? season over, much missing 

data
                                                                                                                 total                46-54-32- 86-  ? much missing data
                              88 Taylor Mahoney *     F Chicago Mission 19U (MWEHL)     2011  04/21/93 5'06" xxx Cary IL              15- 8- 9- 17- 14 only league games
                                                                                                                 playoffs              4- 1- 1-  2-  0 
                                                                                                                 total                19- 9-10- 19- 14 season over
                              21 Kathryn Schilter *   D Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            2011  01/12/93 5'07" 140 Aurora ON            24- 1-13- 14- 10 only league games
                                                                                                                 playoffs              8- 0- 2-  2-  8 season over
                                                                                                                 total                32- 1-15- 16- 18 
                               3 Ali Svoboda *        F Chicago Mission 19U (MWEHL)     2011  10/23/92 5'08" xxx Arlington Heights IL 17- 7- 9- 16-  2 only league games
                                                                                                                 playoffs              4- 1- 0-  1-  2
                                                                                                                 total                21- 8- 9- 17-  4 season over
                              18 Mariana Walsh *      F Phillips Andover                2011  01/13/93 5'08" xxx Walpole, MA           ?- ?- ?-  ?-  ? season over
                                                      D Assabet Valley Red U19 (NEGHL)                                                 ?- ?- ?-  ?-  ? season over
                                                                                                                 total                 ?- ?- ?-  ?-  ? 
                               1 Kelly O'Brien *      G Madison Capitols 19U (WMEHL)    2011  xx/xx/9x 5'09" 140 Sussex, WI        7- 4- 2-1-1.00-.966 only league games
                                                                                                                 playoffs          2- 0- 2-0-5.06-.837
                                                                                                                 total             9- 4- 4-1-1.89-.936 season over
                              30 Brianna Piper *      G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            2011  03/19/93 5'08" 145 Oakville ON      21-13- 7-1-1.85-.910 season over
                                                                                                                 playoffs          5- 5- 0-0-1.60-.923
                                                                                                                 total            26-18- 7-1-1.80-.912

* In the RPI directory
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...623113910.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X