X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: The Bryce is Right

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    Hockey News article on Joe Juneau (published yesterday)
    http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...oe-Juneau.html
    See post 377. Already posted.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      See post 377. Already posted.
      getting in touch with your inner Ralph
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

N.B. that I didn't post it this time, although I noticed immediately. I also didn't complain that it should have been in the alumni thread in any case.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 19 June 2011. There are 104 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-19-2011, 02:26 PM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            N.B. that I didn't post it this time, although I noticed immediately. I also didn't complain that it should have been in the alumni thread in any case.
            great restraint RB
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Nope-just was a tad bored and figured i would save Ralph the effort. This thread has quieted down to a standstill-hope we have lots to talk about after the draft coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Nope-just was a tad bored and figured i would save Ralph the effort. This thread has quieted down to a standstill-hope we have lots to talk about after the draft coming up.
                If it's that boring, I could always see if I can find someone to pick a bickering match with RC.

I am glad to see the Notre Dame game was re-confirmed.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about the incoming goaltender? It is getting late and someone needs to fill that slot.
                  Is there any reason why the NHL draft might influence the choice?
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                  Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                    Has anyone heard anything about the incoming goaltender? It is getting late and someone needs to fill that slot.
                    I haven't, and nothing in the directory yet.

Comment

Im sure Coach had to have had a plan in case York left, which he did. Now its just probably finalizing some academic issues or something with one of the two goalies. Im thinking Kasdorf comes in this year but I dont have any inside knowledge or fact on this, just a guess. Either way I think Bryce is going to have a breakout season this year and will have a pretty good group of D to help.
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                        Im sure Coach had to have had a plan in case York left, which he did. Now its just probably finalizing some academic issues or something with one of the two goalies. Im thinking Kasdorf comes in this year but I dont have any inside knowledge or fact on this, just a guess. Either way I think Bryce is going to have a breakout season this year and will have a pretty good group of D to help.
                        I totally agree with everything you said, and the coach said that one of the two recruits will be coming in this year. I was just wondering what might be holding up that decision.
                        I have to believe that all the academic requirements have been taken care of by now. Certainly, RPI knows how these guys did in high school, and any test requirements should be finalized by now.
                        I go back to the NHL draft. Will it make a difference if Kasdorf gets drafted or not?
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

I have to believe that all the academic requirements have been taken care of by now. Certainly, RPI knows how these guys did in high school, and any test requirements should be finalized by now.
                          When's the last time you've had to deal with admissions / the registrar's office? The registrar's office may be the slowest moving body of people operating east of the Mississippi. It's absolutely ridiculous how long it takes to get a straight answer out of them. It does not surprise me at all that there may be "academic issues" that are keeping this whole thing from moving forward.
                          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Today is 18 June 2011. There are 105 days (15 weeks) until RPI's next game.

Today is 18 June 2011. There are 104 days until RPI's next game.

What am I to believe
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                              When's the last time you've had to deal with admissions / the registrar's office? The registrar's office may be the slowest moving body of people operating east of the Mississippi. It's absolutely ridiculous how long it takes to get a straight answer out of them. It does not surprise me at all that there may be "academic issues" that are keeping this whole thing from moving forward.
                              I guess things have not changed much since 1963. (and in those days they had to everything longhand without any computers)

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                                What am I to believe
                                That Ralph has begun to show the effects of retirement! Slowly but surely it turns your brain into a soft mush.

Comment

Working...
                                X