• Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011 Part II: The Bryce is Right

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    Can't the boys watch the hockey game.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Today is 14 June 2011. There are 109 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Today is 14 June 2011. There are 109 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
        Down into double digits soon-the cloud is lifting!

Comment

Does anyone have any thoughts about the possiblity of an all-freshman line in the upcoming season? I have been thinking about Laliberte, Neal, and Haggerty.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Down into double digits soon-the cloud is lifting!
            The Cloud is goddam thirsty.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Make a pond evaporate.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Make a pond evaporate.
                Smack yourself.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Col. Knowlton Named NACDA Athletic Director of the Year (D-III Northeast region) http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...614114437.aspx
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Never met a thirst that wasn't quenched quickly with a vodka gimlet.

Comment

Does anyone have any thoughts about the possiblity of an all-freshman line in the upcoming season? I have been thinking about Laliberte, Neal, and Haggerty.
                      Interesting thought, but I would think coach would put the freshman with some older guys to begin with maybe. The freshman are going to push the older guys to get even better I feel. If they produce at a high rate then maybe put them together in a few games and see what happens. Either way Im still looking forward to the Twin Towers pairing on D of Curadi and Leboeuf. One can dream right?
                      Last edited by fishcore12; 06-14-2011, 04:01 PM.
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

What about the LMN Line?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          What about the LMN Line?
                          McGowan does not have the kind of skill needed to play with those two guys, at least not right from the start. He can be valuable contributor (especially down the road), but not in that role.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                            McGowan does not have the kind of skill needed to play with those two guys, at least not right from the start. He can be valuable contributor (especially down the road), but not in that role.
                            IMO, JL and Neal need a linemate who can clear out bodies. McGowan probably could do that, but I think that Haggerty could also do that plus he has a better skill set. Of course, I am purely speculating, having only seen a few videos on the various players. I also agree that it is unlikely that we will start with an all-freshman line, but two years ago, we did eventually get a JD'A-Pirri-O'Grady line.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

IMO, JL and Neal need a linemate who can clear out bodies. McGowan probably could do that, but I think that Haggerty could also do that plus he has a better skill set. Of course, I am purely speculating, having only seen a few videos on the various players. I also agree that it is unlikely that we will start with an all-freshman line, but two years ago, we did eventually get a JD'A-Pirri-O'Grady line.
                              I think that Malchuk can be great with them, because he has the speed to keep up with them while still shouldering the load on the defensive end.

Comment

Without a Peer twitter http://twitter.com/without_a_peer reporting game at ND off the schedule and its AIC at home instead. Guess the Golden Domers didnt want to look bad twice in one weekend. (They play USC in football the next day after what was supposed to be the game between RPI and ND.)
                                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Working...
                                X