X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Wait...what happened to Puck Swami?
    He was eaten by a rabid pack of coyotes.
    Colorado College Tigers

Comment

• Re: All Things Denver XXXI

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Wait...what happened to Puck Swami?
      He got sick of taking crap from dumb people!!! Ironically, the biggest offender has completely vanished. It was almost like some kind of covert operation lead by our CC rivals. I say this would be a good time to initiate a "Bring back Swami" campaign. It's so boring over the summer months, we clearly need him!!!
      "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
      Tom Serratore

Comment

I just read this in the Denver Post :

Brittain said he injured his knee March 19 in the WCHA championship game against North Dakota.
        I don't remember this. Furthermore, why didn't he have his surgery done earlier so he could come back earlier. Finally, what about the red shirt question?
        "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
        Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
          You remind me of the moron who keeps hitting his head on the wall--because it feels so good when he stops. Are we going to have an entire season of this? Or are you capable of coming up with at least one more adolescent meme to throw into the mix? Really, most of the other hebephrenic CC posters at least provide a little variety.
          I've got a good thing going here, I'm sticking with it all season so all college hockey fans will be as confused as I am about who your team is. So get use to it! Cheers.
          World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
            I don't remember this. Furthermore, why didn't he have his surgery done earlier so he could come back earlier. Finally, what about the red shirt question?
            According to the paper, they were hoping that rest and rehab would fix the issue, but it was clear that it was not. I believe he also re-aggrivated the injury at a camp up in Canada.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
              He got sick of taking crap from dumb people!!! Ironically, the biggest offender has completely vanished. It was almost like some kind of covert operation lead by our CC rivals. I say this would be a good time to initiate a "Bring back Swami" campaign. It's so boring over the summer months, we clearly need him!!!
              The real story is one of the Denver (or is it Metro State?) player's father confronted Swami face-to-face regarding Swami's negative post's on the board and the two had a heated exchange due to the father blaming Swami for the lack of success the team had this past season. My sources have provided a minute by minute account of that confrontation but details will not be posted here. A lot of drama going on at Metro State (or is it Denver State?) right now!
              Last edited by CCtig; 06-16-2011, 10:23 AM.
              World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

Comment

Who needs Puck Swami and Randy May when we got Old Pio, DG, Tig and ronmexico to throw the punches!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  According to the paper, they were hoping that rest and rehab would fix the issue, but it was clear that it was not. I believe he also re-aggrivated the injury at a camp up in Canada.
                  Exactly! It takes a Sioux fan and a Tiger fan to inform the Pioneer (or is it the Roadrunners from Metropolitan State in Denver?) fans.

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                    Exactly! It takes a Sioux fan and a Tiger fan to inform the Pioneer (or is it the Roadrunners from Metropolitan State in Denver?) fans.

I'm probably a whole lot more sympathetic to Denver than most Sioux/CC fans though. I'll be going to school there either this fall or next.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                      Who needs Puck Swami and Randy May when we got Old Pio, DG, Tig and ronmexico to throw the punches!
                      Randy May (RM)... ronmexico (RM)... It's the same person right?
                      Originally posted by vizoroo
                      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                      Originally posted by duper
                      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                      Originally posted by dggoddard
                      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                        Randy May (RM)... ronmexico (RM)... It's the same person right?
                        Only you would know for sure.

Comment

The real story is one of the Denver (or is it Metro State?) player's father confronted Swami face-to-face regarding Swami's negative post's on the board and the two had a heated exchange due to the father blaming Swami for the lack of success the team had this past season. My sources have provided a minute by minute account of that confrontation but details will not be posted here. A lot of drama going on at Metro State (or is it Denver State?) right now!
                          Putz. "Lack of success?" Certainly not when compared to that incomparable record of failure at Clown College.
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 06-16-2011, 11:50 AM.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

I'm probably a whole lot more sympathetic to Denver than most Sioux/CC fans though. I'll be going to school there either this fall or next.
                            Are you sure which school you will be going to? Is it Denver State, Denver University, Metro State, Metro University, or The Metropolitan State College at Denver? I wonder which school has the hockey team?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                              Putz. "Lack of success?" Certainly not when compared to that incomparable record of failure at Clown College.
                              No worries mate, look on the bright side. Now that you are becoming the Metro State Roadrunners you will have a real mascot!! No more Boone, and bring on Rowdy the Roadrunner!!

On a side note, CC has Statesmen, your school (whatever you are called these days) has Sinbad!! Clown is on you!!

Comment

Are you sure which school you will be going to? Is it Denver State, Denver University, Metro State, Metro University, or The Metropolitan State College at Denver? I wonder which school has the hockey team?

I'll be going to the Sturm College of Law to be specific.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X