X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Things Denver XXXI

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Uh, I was speaking metaphorically?
    I didn't take your comment literally. I was speaking tongue in cheek.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Quick Lax note, beating Duke pays off with Tierney's first LI recruit. Big time scorer. He is a junior and will be coming to DU in 2012.

Tom Moore, Attack, West Islip (N.Y.) has verbally committed to the University of Denver. Moore played with the Suffolk County Rising junior Showcase Team, was a Blue Chip 225 all-star, and played at Battle of the Hot Beds. He stands at 6-2. 195 lbs.
      Moore plays for West Islip H.S which had won 40 games in a row unitil last weekend and was the consensus #1 HS team in the country. They lost last weekend to Farmingdale in OT for their only loss of the season in the LI championship. He verballed to DU right after DU beat Duke in early April.

http://insidelacrosse.com/news/2011/...oint-villanova
      Last edited by du78; 06-06-2011, 05:29 PM.
      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        I didn't take your comment literally. I was speaking tongue in cheek.

Don't say that where Weiner can hear it.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Last Man Skating

AHL--Patrick Weircioch and the B-Sens lead the series 3-2 and return to Houston for Game 6 Tuesday night.
          Unfortunately Patrick has only played in one game of the Calder Cup finals, but he did make the trip to Houston.
          Last edited by vizoroo; 06-06-2011, 11:15 PM.
          GO DU !!!

Comment

I'm gonna have a 2 hour layover in Denver tonight while waiting to catch a plane out to Las Vegas, just wondering if anybody knows of a good way to kill some time out at the Denver airport.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              I'm gonna have a 2 hour layover in Denver tonight while waiting to catch a plane out to Las Vegas, just wondering if anybody knows of a good way to kill some time out at the Denver airport.
              I heard that CO14ers does "stuff" in the restroom but I don't know the details or if he requires a "donation" and I think you might have to go outside of security.
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              Originally posted by duper
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard
              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                I heard that CO14ers does "stuff" in the restroom but I don't know the details or if he requires a "donation" and I think you might have to go outside of security.
                Just cause I'm from Minnesota, doesn't mean I wanna be tapping my foot anywhere.

I was actually figuring maybe there'd be a good place to catch some of the Heat-Mavs game tonight, either for food or drink or both.
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Just cause I'm from Minnesota, doesn't mean I wanna be tapping my foot anywhere.

I was actually figuring maybe there'd be a good place to catch some of the Heat-Mavs game tonight, either for food or drink or both.
                  There are plenty of bars. I think the smoking bars have the best TV sports coverage but the food sucks. Also, DIA has free WIFI.
                  Originally posted by vizoroo
                  Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                  I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                  Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                  Originally posted by dggoddard
                  Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Check these out:
                    http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociet...dia_drinks.php

http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/2011/04/second_helping_lounge_5280.php

Comment

Patrick Wiercioch and the B-Sens beat Houston tonight 3-2 and won the Calder Cup.
                      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                        Patrick Wiercioch and the B-Sens beat Houston tonight 3-2 and won the Calder Cup.
                        And Patrick was in the lineup tonight.

Binghamton's first championship in 39 years!
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Made a list of Denver players (past/present) with public twitter accounts plus mini-galleries (25 or fewer images) when possible - http://hockeyphotography.com/blog/20...enver-players/

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                          HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                          HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                            Made a list of Denver players (past/present) with public twitter accounts plus mini-galleries (25 or fewer images) when possible - http://hockeyphotography.com/blog/20...enver-players/
                            Twitter makes me feel like I'm eavesdropping.

C and G, woodsies--somethings haven't changed since I was a student 100 years ago
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                              Twitter makes me feel like I'm eavesdropping.

C and G, woodsies--somethings haven't changed since I was a student 100 years ago
                              "Woodsies," geez I'm bathing in nostalgia.
                              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Hockey Canada goalie coach Dave Marcoux tweeted that Brittain got hurt in camp, has already had surgery, and will be rehabbing for at least 8 weeks. I don't know any injury details, but let's hope he's back at top form in that timespan. Some thought he had a shot at a WJC invite prior to the injury.

r

Comment

Working...
                                X