LSSU Laker Hockey 2011-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Laker Hockey 2011-12

Great news 3dog. We have so much to look forward to in 2013.
    BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by 3dognight View Post
      Moose is spot on...,take a look at the site www.norriscenterproject.com and you can see tha areas we plan to work on.
      There may be a lighting need in the arena....but Taffy- Abel was lacking in MANY aspects when we took our arena tour during the initial development phase.
      Locker room, strength & conditioning, athletic training, storage, laundry, ventilation, student athlete academic support, the Laker Club area all
      bring Taffy into the next phase. jnacc......Things have changed ALOT since the last project was done, Taffy was in no way a premier facility in comparison. Several areas undersized, some in disrepair, some the result of poor design or construction. We will be a top level WCHA arena in 2013 when we move.
      Spruce it up all you want foreman three dog night, with a 10th place team and your pal running the show behind the bench the arena will look as empty as it did during the first round of the playoffs when the Norris Center had about 3600 empty seats. Doesn't matter if you are playing Bemidji, Bentley or Bowling Green, with a losing team and this guy in charge, it won't matter and until you people look at and identify the root cause of your demise over the past few seasons I see why you blame Frank Anzalone and anyone else that doesn't toe you buddy Jim Roque's line, always the players fault or someone elses never his.

Good to have friends with deep pockets and a good ole boy network up in your little village. You people up there truly never change even after all these years.

The Truth Is Out There.....
      TBA
      TBA

Comment

Congrats to LSSU on accepting an invitation to join the WCHA in 2013-2014.

Thanks for visiting UAH this October.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad View Post
          Spruce it up all you want foreman three dog night, with a 10th place team and your pal running the show behind the bench the arena will look as empty as it did during the first round of the playoffs when the Norris Center had about 3600 empty seats.
          It's quite sad that they had to bring in 227 EXTRA empty seats. Seeing as though they normally have 3373 seats.

Quit your trolling and go see a psychiatrist.
          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad View Post
            Spruce it up all you want foreman three dog night, with a 10th place team and your pal running the show behind the bench the arena will look as empty as it did during the first round of the playoffs when the Norris Center had about 3600 empty seats. Doesn't matter if you are playing Bemidji, Bentley or Bowling Green, with a losing team and this guy in charge, it won't matter and until you people look at and identify the root cause of your demise over the past few seasons I see why you blame Frank Anzalone and anyone else that doesn't toe you buddy Jim Roque's line, always the players fault or someone elses never his.

Good to have friends with deep pockets and a good ole boy network up in your little village. You people up there truly never change even after all these years.

The Truth Is Out There.....
            TBA
            TBA
            How many fans came to see Laker home playoff games during the time from 2001-05, Frank's return? ZERO!!! The truth is right there!
            Last edited by davyd83; 08-27-2011, 04:56 PM.
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Moose is spot on...,take a look at the site www.norriscenterproject.com and you can see tha areas we plan to work on.
              There may be a lighting need in the arena....but Taffy- Abel was lacking in MANY aspects when we took our arena tour during the initial development phase.
              Locker room, strength & conditioning, athletic training, storage, laundry, ventilation, student athlete academic support, the Laker Club area all
              bring Taffy into the next phase. jnacc......Things have changed ALOT since the last project was done, Taffy was in no way a premier facility in comparison. Several areas undersized, some in disrepair, some the result of poor design or construction. We will be a top level WCHA arena in 2013 when we move.
              The improvements will be a big plus for the Laker program. The Taffy is a pretty good place to watch a game. It has very good sight lines and it can get quite loud.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Moose is spot on...
                Hey - shoot me an email when you get a free minute.
                Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                ECAC:
                HEA: UMass
                NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

It 's good to see the Lakers in the WCHA . A person has to wonder though if the new league NOCH ,I believe that is it, in a year or two looks to add more teams and tries to take teams like St. Cloud out of the WCHA for their league.

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                    It 's good to see the Lakers in the WCHA . A person has to wonder though if the new league NOCH ,I believe that is it, in a year or two looks to add more teams and tries to take teams like St. Cloud out of the WCHA for their league.
                    If they don't land Notre Dame, you can count on it. Even if they do get the Irish, they could still try to poach St. Cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      If they don't land Notre Dame, you can count on it. Even if they do get the Irish, they could still try to poach St. Cloud.
                      I would like to see SCSU stay committed to the new WCHA. I do not think they will leave MSU-M and BSU behind.

Comment

I have read a SCSU initial response to the NCHC move, wondering why they were not included, so I am not sure they would not welcome an invitation to play with the "Big Boys". I agree if ND does not join SCSU may get an invite.
                        They would be a VERY competitive member of the new WCHA and may find an easier playoff route available as the league champion. Minnesota has also committed to continuing to play the in state D-1 teams on a regular basis, so grabbing a Wisconsin or the Fighting Sioux on occasion would make a nice schedule for a hockey crazy community, as a WCHA member.
                        I love going to games at St Cloud!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                          I would like to see SCSU stay committed to the new WCHA. I do not think they will leave MSU-M and BSU behind.
                          Then BSU probably gets the invite, and, being far less inept than SCSU's administration, accepts.

The more I think about it, that is the only way for this to play out. SCSU has one more round in the chamber and the gun pointed directy at it's foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                            Then BSU probably gets the invite, and, being far less inept than SCSU's administration, accepts.

The more I think about it, that is the only way for this to play out. SCSU has one more round in the chamber and the gun pointed directy at it's foot.
                            Then UNO will come back to WCHA....

Comment

Does any one know why Opie is not listed on the roster on the Lake State website ?
                              BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
                                Does any one know why Opie is not listed on the roster on the Lake State website ?
                                I think he has to work on academics this year to become eligible to play next season. I don't think he currently meets the NCAA Clearing House requirements.

Comment

Working...
                                X